Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cathar as a Playable Species

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Cathar as a Playable Species

ZirusZero
06.04.2012 , 08:24 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralandar View Post
Thunder

THUNDER

THUNDER CAT (HAR) HO!!
I am now torn between making a Chiss or Cathar counsular.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

SupremeLegate
06.04.2012 , 08:39 PM | #22
I've been considering re-rolling my SW but could not decide on a race, just don't want to play as Human or Cyborg, but looks like we have a winner. Now I just have to wait for the Togruta and Nautolan.

Ohmygah
06.04.2012 , 09:30 PM | #23
My only concern over this (and other potential new species) is that some missions/storylines/companion conversations rely heavily on a particular species. That is to say, if you're a cathar for example and the mission/conversation you're doing is about cathar (particularly if you're killing cathar), it might be a bit awkward or jarring if there's no dialog mention of your species.

Kalterien
06.04.2012 , 09:44 PM | #24
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!* OMG!

Umm.. just got home. Saw this thread and

Though like someone else said before, I'd be interested to see what kind of skins the Cathar will get and how some of it will play out in story mode.

Now, I'm going to have to reroll my trooper, oh but Aric . hmm...
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

Crezelle
06.04.2012 , 09:46 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohmygah View Post
My only concern over this (and other potential new species) is that some missions/storylines/companion conversations rely heavily on a particular species. That is to say, if you're a cathar for example and the mission/conversation you're doing is about cathar (particularly if you're killing cathar), it might be a bit awkward or jarring if there's no dialog mention of your species.
hey, no more akward than my agent killing killiks with her husband XD
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

SilentKitty
06.04.2012 , 10:14 PM | #26
Ohh yes yes yes =)

Me so happy, where did you guys find this info. Didn't see it anywhere myself but it is clearly the best news today. Wow, wonder what skins we will be getting? Happy happy joy joy. Will have to make a new trooper for Aric =)

chuixupu
06.04.2012 , 10:24 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohmygah View Post
This happens all the time already though. I've killed Rattataki as Rattataki, killed Sith as Sith, and Chiss as Chiss And of course, humans as human.

It's actually kind of funny when I was on Hoth Republic side as a Chiss and
Spoiler

But anyway, I pretty much expected Cathar to become playable first, and I'm holding off rolling another alt until I can play one.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Crezelle
06.04.2012 , 10:40 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
This happens all the time already though. I've killed Rattataki as Rattataki, killed Sith as Sith, and Chiss as Chiss And of course, humans as human.

It's actually kind of funny when I was on Hoth Republic side as a Chiss and
Spoiler

But anyway, I pretty much expected Cathar to become playable first, and I'm holding off rolling another alt until I can play one.
on alderaan
Spoiler
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

chuixupu
06.04.2012 , 11:10 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
on alderaan
Spoiler
lol....I remember that quest but I don't recall that line. Must have chosen a different dialogue path. Or I was sleepy.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Crezelle
06.04.2012 , 11:12 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
lol....I remember that quest but I don't recall that line. Must have chosen a different dialogue path. Or I was sleepy.
lol was akward playing as my agent and vector's daughter XD