Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeramieCrowe
06.04.2012 , 06:03 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Deewe View Post
Things you are, still, doing wrong:

*snip*
I see you're still expecting a completely EU game to be OT-like?
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

JeramieCrowe
06.04.2012 , 06:04 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by VegaPhone View Post
Its the wolf/cat race of the game. People like to play those kind of races in general and so its a good decision, but I agree there should be more races.
Also, they never said that Cathar was going to be the ONLY new species.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Noviru
06.04.2012 , 06:10 PM | #93
Hey everyone,

Quick heads up that we recently had to remove several posts from this thread for being off-topic. Please try and make sure that your discussions focus on the new reveals from E3!

For all other general topics concerning Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, you are welcome to share your thoughts and feedback in other previously existing threads in General Discussion, or if there isn't one, feel free to make your own.

Thank you!

tloops
06.04.2012 , 06:10 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
during the E3 presentation they said and a new playable race the cathar...they didnt seem to have any more up thier sleeve
TOR...the best single player game on the market

YoshiRaphElan
06.04.2012 , 06:14 PM | #95
They confirmed on Twitter if you weren't at E3 to see it:

All new info will soon be posted here.
Thanks.

Deewe
06.04.2012 , 06:15 PM | #96
I see you're still expecting a completely EU game to be OT-like?
Sup Jeramie.

sorry did not understand the last part of your sentence.

What I expect, is them stopping doing the same mistakes again and again.

Like they know a vast majority of the players despite the 1.2 gear and still they display it in a promotion video.
Or the producer has been mocked about how non heroic are the bosses encounters and they display not 1 or two, but 4 in the same video.
Similarly they ask players what planets they want to see and the one chosen isn't even mentioned by one player in the topic. it's probably the least spoken about forums wide. It's not that much different for the Cathar either.
There's also the fact that players keeps hammering at world PvP and there's not one mention in the video.

I don't know, I'd just like them to get a damn clue!

VegaPhone
06.04.2012 , 06:16 PM | #97
That would be good to see more races and hopefully ones that stand out to be different like bothan edit mixed bothan for rodian - meant to say rodian and similar to rodian also yoda, the yoda race ( i mean really swtor could use this big secret to bring people back and should be able to reveal the yoda secret and let us play thier race) among other expected races from the community but also ones with multiple arms would be cool as well.

JeramieCrowe
06.04.2012 , 06:16 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by tloops View Post
during the E3 presentation they said and a new playable race the cathar...they didnt seem to have any more up thier sleeve
It'd be hard to imagine that Cathar would be playable by Empire, seeing as how Cathar detest the Empire and are allied with the Republic (aside from Legacy unlock, that is).

Although, I suppose Republic has been down a species compared to Empire since launch, and this could be evening the numbers.

Penfookio
06.04.2012 , 06:17 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Colyer View Post
The games issues are function and feature, not content. Raised level cap is kind of an eyebrow raiser. Is endgame that botched that they want a clean slate?
i agree why raise the cap now??? seems a little early for that

Lethemback
06.04.2012 , 06:18 PM | #100
Looks good The new operation seems to be kinda different from the current ones, I'm eager to see if it really is and what surprises does it have for us. Same with the warzone, even if there's not a lot being seen in the video about that one.

The brief space combat preview seems to be like the missions that we already have, but in a different setting. Well, I hope that it's not just one mission and that there's many of them on the works, or even some other things added to the system.

Regarding the new companion, I always wanted to have another HK droid in my group. Nuff said Anyways, hilarious HK lines are expected, or else...

The increased level cap and the new planet seem promising. I've been waiting for some new class stories for quite some time... I mean, I really enjoyed them a lot more that the other missions. I guess that we'll get some there?

Overall, it looks promising. But, even if we say that we like it, let's not forget about the current issues.

Cheers.
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force. There is LOVE to defeat the Dark Side.