Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rayla_Felana
06.04.2012 , 03:45 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Destroyedberg View Post
Your twitter account tweeted this: "@SWTOR: Just announced! New race, plant, operation, level cap, warzone, and HK companion. #E3 #SWTOR"

What is the new race?
The Cathar (Juhani).

qamarnahaar
06.04.2012 , 03:45 PM | #12
Looks great, and I'm looking forward to seeing the game grow. I'm guessing (hoping) that down the road, the first full expansion pack will open up space and finally take space combat off the rails.

Valtrim
06.04.2012 , 03:46 PM | #13
New... level cap...? Without an actual xpac? Okay. I'm not sure if there was any audio in the video because I'm at work and couldn't listen to it, but I'm curious if that implies new class story content in addition to the new class abilities (we had a ton! I don't have enough keybinds >.< ).

Also, while I know this suggestion belongs elsewhere, I'm hoping that time wasn't wasted making another space combat mission similar to the ones that exist. The shooting gallery style missions lose their lustre pretty quickly; integrating space combat into multiplayer (such as in operations or pvp), on the other hand, would be awesome.

In any case, thanks.

Eillack
06.04.2012 , 03:46 PM | #14
Your twitter account tweeted this: "@SWTOR: Just announced! New race, planet, operation, level cap, warzone, and HK companion. #E3 #SWTOR"

What is the new race?
Cathar

At lesat level cap is getting raised sinse F2P up to 15 is occuring. Eiter way, what is up with the Tron-like operation and new warzone? It looks amazing, but what is with the space insects?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Tricky-Ha
06.04.2012 , 03:47 PM | #15
Yay, needs more detail, please, on this site.
You don't know about me, You don't know about me
I'm a gangster , I'm a gangster
I'm a player, I'm a player

KwisatzHhaderach
06.04.2012 , 03:47 PM | #16
Keep up the good work BW!!! cant wait

Razdek
06.04.2012 , 03:47 PM | #17
Fail cathar. *coughs up a hairball in disgust*

Everything else looks great but this just made me soooooo disappointed with 1.3.

DarthApple
06.04.2012 , 03:52 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Razdek View Post
Fail cathar. *coughs up a hairball in disgust*

Everything else looks great but this just made me soooooo disappointed with 1.3.
Better than Pandas

Enderet
06.04.2012 , 03:52 PM | #19
Your twitter account tweeted this: "@SWTOR: Just announced! New race, planet, operation, level cap, warzone, and HK companion. #E3 #SWTOR"

What is the new race?
Cathar

Sullax
06.04.2012 , 03:52 PM | #20
OK, overall it sounds really awesome, new WZ, new Ops? Very nice content and I'm a huge fan of this game but DAMN IT BIOWARE WHY ALL THE HYPE ABOUT THE SPECIES?

They told us "Roster is gonna expand this year" **** I was so excited was expecting at least 1-2, even 3-4 new species, because the models are all in their freaking game but omg cathar? Didn't hit my interest at all...

I'm gonna be so vocal about this. BRING ON KEL'DORS FFS.

Also adding level cap and abilities and skills so early is a really bad idea imho... in 2 years this game will be in a horrible state like WoW is with all the inflation and unbalance and whatnot