Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Joveth & Community reps, time to share the info now, now is the time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Joveth & Community reps, time to share the info now, now is the time
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tricky-Ha
06.04.2012 , 02:37 PM | #1
C'mon now, lets start talking on the forums again, get the Devs on here to give us more detailed information about what you all just shared with the whole world at E3...after all you guys did promise us you'd start talking to us more here on the forums.

Thanks.
You don't know about me, You don't know about me
I'm a gangster , I'm a gangster
I'm a player, I'm a player

Tricky-Ha
06.04.2012 , 02:45 PM | #2
Don't hold back Allison, Alyson, Eric M, Eric C, Courtney, Amber, Chris & Joveth!

Tricky-Ha
06.04.2012 , 03:14 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
We will be posting news to the site, so expect a recap of the news on the main page before too long!
Good news Alli! I hope the news is very, very, very detailed.

AllisonBerryman
06.04.2012 , 03:23 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We are really glad everyone is so excited about the information you're getting from E3! For your questions, this would be a great time to post in the Q&A thread for this week (and, of course, we'll answer what we can in threads). We have just revealed quite a bit of upcoming content, but please remember that we may not be able to go into fine detail about everything right away. Keep your eyes peeled as E3 continues for more details - you're sure to see some new articles and answers!

Tricky-Ha
06.04.2012 , 03:31 PM | #5
Very cool, well if you can't share much info about the new stuff revealed at E3, there must be something that the community needs to know about that you can share with us, like some brand new details about servers transfers maybe specifically concerning guild name & character name transfer carry overs, whole guild transfers...stuff like that? We're looking to you all, here on the forums & not wanting to look anywhere else, for all new information concerning SW:TOR.
Much love!