Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do we get getting client patches with no patch notes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why do we get getting client patches with no patch notes?

Idyar
12.18.2011 , 10:15 AM | #1
?????

nakoda
12.18.2011 , 10:17 AM | #2
http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Quote:
Patch Notes 12/17/2011

General

Fixed an issue that could cause the game client to crash under some circumstances.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello of EA
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.
An Article About F2P

Lianni
12.18.2011 , 10:19 AM | #3
When I logged in this morning game patched automaticly, after that game started to have grafix problems. Yesterday and before that I had no problems playing. And even that one weekend in beta game run smoothly on my computer. Now I it takes 30 mins to get from just ouside of starport to my spaceship. Screen goes black and flashes and does all sorts of things...

Hiro_Vitality
12.18.2011 , 10:22 AM | #4
I also patched this morning. I sure hope they fixed Taris and the Pending reward issue.
Czerka Corporation : ninja capping Karma players since day one!

www.Justin.tv/hopebaby !

Cartomancer
12.18.2011 , 10:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hiro_Vitality View Post
I also patched this morning. I sure hope they fixed Taris and the Pending reward issue.
I hate to break it to you but....

No, at least the Taris problem. The other I have no idea if thats resolved - I do know that if you complete another mission, accept its reward you get your 'lost' reward screen show up as well.

Zezel
12.18.2011 , 10:32 AM | #6
So did we get the 17 Dec patch on 18 Dec?

If so what was the 17 Dec patch?

Barkebain
12.18.2011 , 10:35 AM | #7
We received patches on both the 17'th and 18'th - they appear to be updating "patch notes" at least a day behind, and since new problems arise after each patch, they are not documenting all the changes made in each patch. Truly bush league work here Bioware.