Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endlessly glowing customer service ticket

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Endlessly glowing customer service ticket
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Callaron
06.03.2012 , 05:19 PM | #1
Almost a month ago I had to open a ticket to get help with an issue, which customer service managed to help me with perfectly (many thanks!), however each time I log on since then, on every character the green mail icon keeps glowing until I click on it.
Is there any way to turn this off? It used to stop doing that after a week or two had passed since opening a ticket... but in this case it's been since May 11th... =P

Axolipher
06.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Callaron,

Thank you for your bug report. This is a known issue and we are currently investigating to get it fixed as soon as possible. Look out for future patch notes for information of when this will be fixed.

For future reference, please see this guide for more information on how to report a bug.

Thank you!

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

CJ_SAX_MAN
06.03.2012 , 06:48 PM | #3
That bug has been there since the game has been out. Have just had to get used to it. Must not be an easy fix like it would seem, or they haven't had time to get around to it.
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030