Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Trial Problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

alexscorgie
06.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #1
I want to invite a friend to the free 7 day trial, but when I begin the process it say I can only invite a friend when I am a subscriber, yet I have an active 30-day subscription (13 days remaining). Why is it telling me I'm not a subscriber when I am and have the subscription set up, I have not cancelled it.

Smaois
06.03.2012 , 05:23 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings alexscorgie,

Please contact our Customer Service team by phone or email regarding this issue.

If you choose to contact us via email, please send the email from the address associated to your SWTOR.com account and include a full description of the issue.Please send the email to support@swtor.com.

Please see this page for information regarding how to contact us.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Demonwar
06.03.2012 , 06:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by alexscorgie View Post
I want to invite a friend to the free 7 day trial, but when I begin the process it say I can only invite a friend when I am a subscriber, yet I have an active 30-day subscription (13 days remaining). Why is it telling me I'm not a subscriber when I am and have the subscription set up, I have not cancelled it.
Are you on your free 30 days that came with the game still? If you are, then you cannot invite until you have paid a sub, the 30 days don't count.

Yes it's a little silly, but it is technically correct as you have signed up for a sub but no money has been taken.