Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My legs disappeared

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wildpride
06.03.2012 , 05:53 PM | #1
The legs of my characters (all of them and even when creating a new character) have disappeared from the waist down. I am running widows 7 on a Mac Pro and at least once a night, windows loses connection to the internet. I reconnected the internet and tried to log on and it gave me the Unavailable message so i restarted the computer and it did a diagnostic and restarted and I then logged on and the legs were gone. The legs were not gone before the restart.
Any ideas?

Smaois
06.03.2012 , 05:54 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Wildpride,

Please use the repair function on the Launcher.

Login to the Launcher and click on the cog icon in the bottom left hand corner and then click on 'Repair'.

Please post here if you require further assistance.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

CJ_SAX_MAN
06.03.2012 , 05:58 PM | #3
on this note, I tried to put the dancer outfit on Kira Carson, my companion and she became invisible :/
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

Wildpride
06.03.2012 , 06:24 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Smaois View Post
Greetings Wildpride,

Please use the repair function on the Launcher.

Login to the Launcher and click on the cog icon in the bottom left hand corner and then click on 'Repair'.

Please post here if you require further assistance.
Thank you very much! That worked beautifully. I didn't know the repair function existed. I do now and will try that from now on and then post a question if it doesn't work. Again,

Thank you!

Smaois
06.03.2012 , 06:26 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Wildpride View Post
Thank you very much! That worked beautifully. I didn't know the repair function existed. I do now and will try that from now on and then post a question if it doesn't work. Again,

Thank you!
Greetings Wildpride,

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved!

Hope you enjoy playing!

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support