Is the Game Experience Decaying?

sakshale

It just hit me;

I was on my ship and I clicked the exit to Carrick Station. The image flicker, showed my ship moving towards the station, flickered again and finally settled down. It hit me that I've been seeing more little instabilities like that recently.

• When you board your ship, there is often a flicker that wasn't there before.
  • When I jump down from something, my cape sometimes gets stuck in a bunched up position.
  • There are Datacrons that I routinely picked up during Beta, but ignore today because something has changed in the jump dynamics, making them too difficult to bother with.
  • I have four support messages that are flagged as new every time I log in.
  • Audio tracks in certain areas are simply broken.

The funny thing is, these weren't problems that I noticed before. They been introduced by one of the patches and I am wondering if the actually, underlying quality of the game itself is an issue. (Or, maybe I've getting too nit-picky.)

Ignoring all the End Game problems, or my pet peeve about the PTS implementation, I'm wondering if the game engine is having problems or the programmers are off their feed.

I noticed performance drops lately.

One item I forgot to list --- loading times! What has happened there? I actually logged off, after waiting over ten minutes to get into of a routine conversation. That was the only functional option.

As a measure of my frustration, I did not /bug it or report it. Why bother?

Hello there,

We appreciate you taking the time to convey your concerns regarding issues you have experienced in game. We are closing this thread at this time, however we encourage you to please use the /bug report feature in-game to report these kind of experiences. You can contact Customer Service by using the '?' icon in your game client. Thank You.