Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hammer Station Woes

KalSpiro
12.16.2011 , 04:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Vasharan View Post
Strange i ran hammer last night (as a BH) and all the drops were force gear. 2 lightsabers, a robe, and something else. Its looks random to me.
See, this is actually relevant. Out of curiosity, though, were they for different classes?
Passion rules thought. Serenity is the path to understanding.
Ignorance rules power. Knowledge is the path to strength.
Weakness rules the masses. Control is the path to victory.
Through the Force my will is done. Through my will the Force prospers.

AlkalineKitten
12.16.2011 , 09:13 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zailou View Post
The great thing in tor is that boss drops are actually smart. It knows what classes are playing and drops gear for them so there wont be IA loot if there is no IA in group.

There probably is just 1-2 items per class on the boss loot tables so if you get bad luck with same class getting the drops it might look that the same item is dropping all the time
I've had class inappropriate loot drop several times, so that shook my confidence in this theory.

Granted this was at a lower level when my friend and I were duoing BT as my Sniper with Kaliyo, and his SI with the tank dude.

It was all Powertech drops.

Couple other cases, but since I also have a PT and we got all IA drops on that run, we had to laugh.
A lesson is learned, but the damage is irreversible.

Aiinna
12.18.2011 , 09:57 AM | #13
I did esseles twice, two different consulars (shadow+sage) each of them left FULLY decked (boots, gloves, robe, lightsaber)

This happened in beta as well... I'm liking it, however if you're not a consular you're SOL
I tried to forget, I tried SO HARD to forget.