Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When is 1.3 coming out

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AllisonBerryman
06.01.2012 , 09:20 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We haven't announced a date for 1.3 to go live yet, but it will be coming to the Public Test Server in the next few weeks. Check out this article in the Test Center for more info about testing 1.3. We're glad to see the excitement for 1.3!

Tydfil
06.01.2012 , 09:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
We haven't announced a date for 1.3 to go live yet, but it will be coming to the Public Test Server in the next few weeks. Check out this article in the Test Center for more info about testing 1.3. We're glad to see the excitement for 1.3!
eyah a lot of people are excited as you said, because they are holding this as in their eyes, tors last chance to redeem itself. personally i feel group finders and less servers, ie merges are a good start as they will boost community and economy especially on servers the likes of Frostclaw (eu) which is a GHOST TOWN even at peak times, last night for exaample 40 ppl on fleet, and 2hours plus to get a single pvp match,

Kourage
06.01.2012 , 09:34 AM | #13
So... 6 weeks minimum
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Iscariotone
06.01.2012 , 09:39 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Balrizangor View Post
Magic 8-ball says .................................................. ............................................

Maybe

W T F kind of answer is that ..... I hate my Magic 8-ball .....
LOL Owned

HeavensTerror
06.01.2012 , 09:50 AM | #15
I'd say sometime early July...

sigh
The Bastion Forerunner legacy
Ionenla Gunslinger
Twileky Sentinel
Lonenla Vanguard

SuperBoogly
06.01.2012 , 09:57 AM | #16
I sure hope it's before there are zero people on my Fleet
My Imperial Agent saves his trusty sidearm for those annoying cut-scene NPCs only!

Ansalem
06.01.2012 , 10:05 AM | #17
yeah but that post was from 5/25 so technically a week has already passed...shouldn't it be in the next 'couple' of weeks now?

AllisonBerryman
06.01.2012 , 10:14 AM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
yeah but that post was from 5/25 so technically a week has already passed...shouldn't it be in the next 'couple' of weeks now?
Good try! We know everyone wants to hear more solid dates, and I promise that we'll share them as soon as we can!

Luwingo
06.01.2012 , 10:36 AM | #19
A few more weeks? This game is officially dead unless server mergers come out well before 1.3. If server mergers are done at the same time as 1.3, it will be too late. Sorry guys, it was a good run.
Luwingo

Iscariotone
06.01.2012 , 10:53 AM | #20
Good try! We know everyone wants to hear more solid dates, and I promise that we'll share them as soon as we can!
I think everyone appreciates the fact that yes things like this do take time, but, in reality, this is very bad business. I never expected (as I am sure many of us did) for things to go this way. I am NOT trying to troll just merely stating that we as a community get that you all need time to get things finished. But i ask you this, would you go into a Burger King and order a Whopper meal and pay for it and have the cashier tell you for weeks your meal will be done soon. Well when is soon? Soon sir it will be done soon. No you wouldn't and we shouldn't be expected to do that in this situation either. Please for the love of whatever Gods you believe in GIVE US SOME MORE SOLID INFO other than the standard It will be soon in the coming weeks. PLEASE I BEG YOU!