Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commendation chest after Firebrand + Stormcaller

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Commendation chest after Firebrand + Stormcaller
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

pure_laced
05.31.2012 , 09:16 AM | #21
Why have a PTS server if no one can test these minor changes there before pushing live. Honestly, the trigger is all that was changed when they moved the loot from the chest to Firebrand. 2 lines of code? 3?
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

dipstik
05.31.2012 , 09:20 AM | #22
same here.

made ticket and they said they could not help us until they investigate it.

stop breaking your own game.

i will admit that most of the changes in 1.3 make class quests more smooth/.

dipstik
05.31.2012 , 09:25 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by deltanine View Post
broke for us too, csr told us we didnt meet the requirements and told us to read the patch notes (as expected a useless response)
wow, now they are just lying to us outright. i would prefer to response to outright lies....

bioware:

please issues an emergency patch tonight and redeem the comms and one person in the group with the mats... pref the GM if they were in the raid, or the next highest rights person (officer).

easy solution right. if u need any more help with customer service just e-mail me.

AllisonBerryman
05.31.2012 , 09:49 AM | #24 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Everyone, thanks for the reports! We've begun investigating this! I don't have any further information right now, but we're aware of these reports and are looking into it.

Sadn
05.31.2012 , 09:57 AM | #25
Just wanted to say this happens to us also on EC SM last night, we killed the tanks and cleared the trash to the chest and it was locked. We cleared all the trash and went back to the chest and it was still locked. We then killed minesweeper and went back to the chest and it was gone. /bug

SubMatrix
05.31.2012 , 10:03 AM | #26
We had this same problem as well and while the bug was annoying, it was the in-game customer service reps that had me most upset. When we encountered this bug last night half our operation immediately put in trouble tickets. In less than an hour 3 had spoken with CS reps which gave responses from: "Your kill could not be confirmed" even though we were obviously past the boss, standing at a locked chest, to "try to clear to the chest faster next time." We cleared to the chest in less than 10 minutes and when we asked if there was actually a timer to get to it he said he was not able to disclose that information. From all of my experiences with the in-game CS reps I'd say that they are lazy, sometimes rude, and pretty much worthless in fixing anything aside from missbought items.

divbyzero
05.31.2012 , 10:40 AM | #27
We cleared both HM and SM last night, chest was broken in both cases.

Lymain
05.31.2012 , 09:56 PM | #28
Chest was broken for us tonight in hard mode.

ImmortalAlien
05.31.2012 , 10:08 PM | #29
Yeah, did Denova SM tonight and the chest was locked. Most likely required the Firebrand/Stormcaller boss chest to be opened as the optional chest after Colonel Vorgath was unlocked.

Cheesy_Blasters
05.31.2012 , 11:04 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalAlien View Post
Yeah, did Denova SM tonight and the chest was locked. Most likely required the Firebrand/Stormcaller boss chest to be opened as the optional chest after Colonel Vorgath was unlocked.
^^ This. Same exact scenario for my guild tonight on our 8-man EC SM raid. We did put in a ticket regarding the situation.