Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Few Issues

Modrain
12.18.2011 , 09:11 AM | #1
so, before we begin, this is not another one of those "Bioware sucks, this launch is terrible, whine whine whine" thread, instead this is a thread that simply explains a few issues that i have been experiencing on a regular basis in game

first, there's the issue of the game client crashing upon exiting the game. i've tried to log out of my character first and then hit the exit button at the character selection screen, but that also crashes the client and forces me to hard shutdown my computer.

secondly, the only major big issue that is worth mentioning is i'm getting a stuck character issue, primarily when i'm on the Imperial Fleet, however it has been known to occur in other areas and on my other characters besides my Inquisitor. it seems to occur in random patches and areas in the game that i can't explain clearly because i don't know myself how it happens, i just happen to run into a bad square and my character will not move until i somehow "override" this error by talking to a nearby NPC or my companion

just hoping to get these issues out there so that they can be dealt with, love the game so far and can't wait for the more to come

MeTrippleThree
12.18.2011 , 09:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Modrain View Post
so, before we begin, this is not another one of those "Bioware sucks, this launch is terrible, whine whine whine" thread, instead this is a thread that simply explains a few issues that i have been experiencing on a regular basis in game

first, there's the issue of the game client crashing upon exiting the game. i've tried to log out of my character first and then hit the exit button at the character selection screen, but that also crashes the client and forces me to hard shutdown my computer.
Same problem here I think, every time I press the 'exit' button I get a black screen with the mouse pointer still showing. I had to guess my way through the start menu using the keyboard to shut down the computer. To avoid this I have to use alt+F4 to exit the game instead.