Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Team General Update: May 31st, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Team General Update: May 31st, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.31.2012 , 10:00 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

Please discuss the Community Team General Update Blog in this thread.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jinxblog
05.31.2012 , 10:52 AM | #2
Yes! I think this is a fantastic step forward! Out of ALL the people working on SW:TOR, I feel that the community managers are the ones the players we should know the best. Absolutely loved how you guys included what classes you play and I'm greatly looking forward to more in-depth bios!
No flames are necessary, you are already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity.

Helistin
05.31.2012 , 10:54 AM | #3
Nice to hear from you and thanks for introducing the people behind the keyboards. Go Courtney & snipers
Immortal Juggernaut Med Operative Rage Marauder Marksman Sniper

NRN_Hawk
05.31.2012 , 10:56 AM | #4
Nice article, it's cool to see who's actually in touch with as and year including the classes is a nice add.
It's good to see there are also some girls in the team. ^^ I've decided to like Allison for playing Jugg already.

While I'm still a bit sad to see so many people go which *may* slow the progress on SWTOR first, I've got some good hopes for this game to become even more awesome. Looking forward to read the next introductions.
500k Protection 3v4 Solo ranked

Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access. ~Pot5~

Adderdin
05.31.2012 , 10:58 AM | #5
Great... but we dont care who you are and what your roles in bioware are.

If you have no information regarding the future of this game, the patch notes, a short list of "things that are going live within next 30 days" or "things that will be going live within next 60 days", the entire introduction is exactly as this post - worthless.
demotivators.despair.com/customerdisservicedemotivator.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vordy
Well great, then they dont have to fix this because you are leaving anyways....

BossJawa
05.31.2012 , 11:00 AM | #6
You dont make any reference to the community managers who are employed to delete all negative threads whether justified or not

I assume there are no changes and they will continue to work in stealth?

JovethGonzalez
05.31.2012 , 11:05 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Adderdin View Post
Great... but we dont care who you are and what your roles in bioware are.

If you have no information regarding the future of this game, the patch notes, a short list of "things that are going live within next 30 days" or "things that will be going live within next 60 days", the entire introduction is exactly as this post - worthless.
You're definitely entitled to your own opinion, and obviously game updates are incredibly important to all of us, but please note that we are the community team and not the development team. This blog post was meant to address the community team and new changes. We'll have more information for you regarding the game itself when we are able to share.

Lord_Karsk
05.31.2012 , 11:06 AM | #8
Very nice, and grats to Eric Musco. You came along way from hosting the Torocast podcast.
And you sure know how to talk fast,and you understand gaming on a high lvl.

But i wish you all the best(even thou you give me warnings and infractions)
BTW get Allison to dance on the next E3 again,she knows how to party hoaa

BossJawa
05.31.2012 , 11:08 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
You're definitely entitled to your own opinion, and obviously game updates are incredibly important to all of us, but please note that we are the community team and not the development team. This blog post was meant to address the community team and new changes. We'll have more information for you regarding the game itself when we are able to share.
So again what benefits do you bring, spin team I guess?

CourtneyWoods
05.31.2012 , 11:10 AM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Helistin View Post
Nice to hear from you and thanks for introducing the people behind the keyboards. Go Courtney & snipers
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]