Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purple Mods?

Beyorn
05.29.2012 , 10:29 AM | #1
Where can a solo player get the purple mods at 50? Comm vendors don't have them (well the ones I can find anyway). I cant find any of the AH either ;(.

Veniras
05.29.2012 , 10:38 AM | #2
There are specific daily vendors in the areas where you pick up the daily quests. Look for vendors on map when you pick up your starting dailies.

Beyorn
05.29.2012 , 10:45 AM | #3
Well I can find the armorings and the enhancements but I just cant find the mods on the vendors Im checking. I thought they might be some place else.

Veniras
05.29.2012 , 10:47 AM | #4
Oh mods and enhancements are rewards for some of the daily heroics

GymQuirk
05.29.2012 , 01:23 PM | #5
If you want to try the DIY path...

Cybertech can craft purple mods.
Artifice can craft purple enhancements.

Owsley
05.29.2012 , 02:48 PM | #6
Unless you get a lucky drop, they need to be reversed engineered by a crafter.
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

slaveteri
05.30.2012 , 07:10 AM | #7
You get the purple mods and enhancements from doing the daily level 50 heroics on Belsavis. Or you could find a friendly cybertech and artificer to make them for you.
teri | xiombarg
Recruitment Officer
Pak'Cafan - US Juyo

Dafpants
05.30.2012 , 09:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by slaveteri View Post
You get the purple mods and enhancements from doing the daily level 50 heroics on Belsavis. Or you could find a friendly cybertech and artificer to make them for you.
Belsavis has the Armoring and Mod rewards (as well as the companion main hand, although that's a H4), and Ilum has the Enhancement reward. The three dailies are H2+s although the Belsavis ones are soloable if you're careful. You should be able to find someone else to do the Ilum one.
Duct tape is like The Force; it has a light said and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
While I always try to provide correct and meaningful information I have been known to make mistakes, from time to time.