Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy race unlocks question?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Legacy race unlocks question?

eldefail
05.30.2012 , 04:29 PM | #1
Has anybody unlocked the Twi'lek legacy thing yet? I've heard it will unlock all customization options for both factions, meaning imps can make lighter colored twis and pubs can make the darker colored and red ones. Does this also unlock the tattoos? For instance imp side tattoos also extend to the face, but pub side they don't. Does unlocking the legacy give a republic player access to the imperial cosmetics and facial tattoos, or is that a general faction limitation?

KurganNazzir
05.30.2012 , 04:59 PM | #2
It unlocks all* options but you won't be able to mix and match Republic and Empire options.

*This could be a bug or working as intended but I thought I'd mention it for thoroughness. It's possible some options might be class-specific so you can't use them outside of the class, such as the really pale skin option for Zabrak Inquisitors that doesn't seem to be available for any other classes, even those that already allow Zabraks.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Owsley
05.30.2012 , 05:00 PM | #3
When unlocked you get an additional race for the Republic side. The Imperial or the Republic versions of a Twilek can be selected. Each are separate "races" and have their unique colors and tatoos. It doesn't combine them.
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

eldefail
05.30.2012 , 06:00 PM | #4
Oh cool I like that

Thanks guys!

Also yeah I noticed the light skin color for the inquisitor only, I have an inkling that it's a bug. I vaguely recall something like that with a mixup in one of the female twi'lek colors that is no longer selectable republic side, the purplish one I think it was.