Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Launcher Trouble

GomurrTheAncient
12.18.2011 , 08:45 AM | #1
So, I've been successfully playing SWTOR since Wednesday. Admittedly it's been a little buggy and CTD prone, but by and large it's been working. Until this morning, that is. Today I double click on my launcher icon and nothing comes up to launch the game. I try double-clicking again, and a message comes up stating that only one instance of this program can run at a time. In my task manager there is no launcher appearing in the Applications tab, but launcher.exe is running in the Processes tab. I looked over the trouble shooting guide already posted and have checked to make sure it's not my firewall or antivirus... so I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

draxtar
12.18.2011 , 08:47 AM | #2
Try the link in my signature, hope it helps.

Summup of big threads, check it out.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=43860

GomurrTheAncient
12.18.2011 , 08:53 AM | #3
Found the fix in one of the threads you linked to in under 5 minutes! Thank you! You are exceptionally helpful!

Micadog
12.18.2011 , 08:53 AM | #4
Not sure if this will help everyone, but from my experience Java might be a cause. Try uninstalling Java, download the latest version and re-install.

I've been plagued with this issue too and doing the above is the only thing that has helped.