Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

And once again, Europe gets screwed over Maintainance times

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
And once again, Europe gets screwed over Maintainance times
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bloodstealer
05.30.2012 , 09:18 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
They can't do middle of the night server downtime because the Banshees would get us and kill us!

And Sean is really sorry for spilling Paddy's coffee on the PvP/RP server, but he said "Sure no bugger plays on them anyways! To be sure!"

More Guiness plz sir!

*Edit*
PS. Yes, I'm allowed to insult myself, it's not racist if your that race! (In before the PC crowd jumps aboard!).
That's it.. you had to do it.. you had to push me over the cliff face.. now I gotta go buy me some cold guiness.. the garden and the sunshine awaits.....

**(finishes dance round totem pole.. the SWTOR Gods must be watching the French Open Tennis and fallen asleep due to boredom)**
Leader of The Misfits & Mercenaries Guild.
Death or Glory - It's all just a game to me!

Goretzu
05.30.2012 , 09:21 AM | #72
Quote:
At this time we do not have an estimate for the end of the maintenance.

I'm not sure they can still call it maintenance when they've broken something.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Sporin
05.30.2012 , 09:21 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodstealer View Post
That's it.. you had to do it.. you had to push me over the cliff face.. now I gotta go buy me some cold guiness.. the garden and the sunshine awaits.....

**(finishes dance round totem pole.. the SWTOR Gods must be watching the French Open Tennis and fallen asleep due to boredom)**
Lol glad I helped matey! Have one for me, I'm trapped cookin for the tribe atm!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

legolegion
05.30.2012 , 09:27 AM | #74
still tomb of freedonad is offline, and no explaintion. I am seroiusly considering not renewing my subs when they run out, on 17/10/12 as their is no explation of what is going on. This is what iratiates me not that down and all the others servers are up but they don`t have the common curitsey to tell us what going on!

Goretzu
05.30.2012 , 09:35 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
still tomb of freedonad is offline, and no explaintion. I am seroiusly considering not renewing my subs when they run out, on 17/10/12 as their is no explation of what is going on. This is what iratiates me not that down and all the others servers are up but they don`t have the common curitsey to tell us what going on!
I'd assume something broke rather than maintance raged out of all control.

But yep with no estimated time and no explanation (so basically no information at all), it's impossible to even guess really, which is a bit irritating.

Although it's a rare game developer that says "Oops we broke the hamster".
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

AllisonBerryman
05.30.2012 , 09:37 AM | #76 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks again for your patience, everyone. We're working to get more information regarding when the affected servers will be back online. As soon as we have more information (including an estimate as to when we'll bring them back up), we'll let you know right away. We apologize again for the inconvenience.

Nyla
05.30.2012 , 09:38 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Well probably because the CMs don't know what the problem is or because they didn't receive the permission to tell us or because techs still don't know what went bad.

Still not sure what you think they should tell us, you want to know which servers or apps don't start or CTD, which HDD crashed or things like that ?
“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”

legolegion
05.30.2012 , 09:41 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thanks again for your patience, everyone. We're working to get more information regarding when the affected servers will be back online. As soon as we have more information (including an estimate as to when we'll bring them back up), we'll let you know right away. We apologize again for the inconvenience.
Just so where clear i am not paitent
If no one can tell me what going on
So don`t thank me again
just a reasonble explation

p.s. thanks Nyla and Goretzu for giving some idea
but i would like bioware to tell me whats going on

Costello
05.30.2012 , 09:41 AM | #79
Can you at least tell us why these servers are still down and not others?

Can you tell us why when it seems painfully obvious to everyone that individual servers can be brought down for maintenance that we don't have staggered maintenance times for different time zones. So that instead of having the servers down at 4pm they can be brought down at 4am when there are about 50 people in total playing.

nikolas
05.30.2012 , 09:41 AM | #80
Thanks... i guess.
"I aim to misbehave"