Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor.com not working with google chrome

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Swtor.com not working with google chrome
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Deadbladey
05.30.2012 , 09:36 AM | #1
I use google chrome all the time. since the patch today have not been able to use swtor.com with chrome have to use interent explorer instead.

Fixe please ASAP

Ansalem
05.30.2012 , 09:38 AM | #2
working fine for me on chrome...maybe check for virus?

AllisonBerryman
05.30.2012 , 09:38 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey, thanks for reporting this issue. We noticed it earlier today, and it should be working correctly now. Clear your cache and reload if you're using Chrome, and let us know if you continue to experience problems!

jgelling
05.30.2012 , 09:39 AM | #4
Are you sure you're not caching an old version of the site - say the "down for maintenance" version?

venomlash
05.30.2012 , 09:40 AM | #5
Wasn't working 5 minutes ago, but seems to be fine now. Thanks for the quick response on this one, guys.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Deadbladey
05.30.2012 , 09:41 AM | #6
ok it works now thx

jgelling
05.30.2012 , 09:48 AM | #7
The people that work in website development need to be transferred to the regular development team, stat.

They could learn C fast enough...

Lurchy
05.30.2012 , 09:51 AM | #8
Seems Chrome had to read the 'Rules of Conduct' after this patch
Originally Posted by ErisktheRed
my suggestion, the empire creates the death star early and blows up Illum instead of Alderaan. Problem solved.

Kthx
05.30.2012 , 09:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jgelling View Post
The people that work in website development need to be transferred to the regular development team, stat.

They could learn C fast enough...
Really? You think there is any connection whatsoever between fixing a web page and developing the game? Hint: I can run web pages, but would be useless in game development.

jgelling
05.30.2012 , 09:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
Really? You think there is any connection whatsoever between fixing a web page and developing the game? Hint: I can run web pages, but would be useless in game development.
Heh, no of course I was joking because of the 5 minute turnaround time. .