Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

F!Smuggler and noble questgiver on Alderaan. Spoiler if you haven't done it yet.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
F!Smuggler and noble questgiver on Alderaan. Spoiler if you haven't done it yet.

SilentKitty
05.29.2012 , 10:36 AM | #1
Oki...

So, my smuggler just got serious with Corso right before Alderaan. And lord behold, what happens the first thing when you land. There is some cute noble guy flirting like there's no tomorrow. I've been waiting for something like that. But, now she was with Corso. Tried to flirt a little but reloaded because it didn't suit her. This one is as pure as Alderaan snow... sort off.

Just for science if a lady was to, say, flirt with this guy, do you have any FTB or other fun scenes with him? One day I'm playing a second smuggler, might be wise to wait a little with Corso until after Alderaan perhaps.

bright_ephemera
05.29.2012 , 10:39 AM | #2
Oh yes. Lenn is a hilarious flake in many ways, but you do get a FTB for a private dinner and dancing. And, um, anything else you care to speculate about.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

elliotcat
05.29.2012 , 10:54 AM | #3
Yeah, you can go out on a date with him if you want. I almost did it, too, because when he was hitting on me Corso was going to leave and I was like, "What, so I can cheat on you?!" That was dumb. But I still didn't do it.

I think the male smugglers can get it on with his sister! I liked her a lot better, personally.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Captain_Zone
05.29.2012 , 04:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Yeah, you can go out on a date with him if you want. I almost did it, too, because when he was hitting on me Corso was going to leave and I was like, "What, so I can cheat on you?!" That was dumb. But I still didn't do it.

I think the male smugglers can get it on with his sister! I liked her a lot better, personally.
Oh his sister is the smart one, and yes, male Smugglers can get jiggy with her.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

bright_ephemera
05.29.2012 , 04:35 PM | #5
Oh, Lenn is rich and courteous and incredibly bland. I've heard of the type. I imagine half the background characters of The Great Gatsby are like this. His sister has the brains, but, you know, he has the money and a certain charming inability to intelligently manage it...there would be possibilities if my Smuggler didn't have more exciting things to do. Like, say, scrub scoring off the gun turret for a few hours.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
05.29.2012 , 05:06 PM | #6
The best part is spending the FTB time with him then
Spoiler

CloudCastle
05.29.2012 , 05:42 PM | #7
My smuggler just made sure she gave Corso something important to do back on the ship every time she met with that noble. Bowdaar came along instead and he knows how to be discreet.

Captain_Zone
05.29.2012 , 09:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
My smuggler just made sure she gave Corso something important to do back on the ship every time she met with that noble. Bowdaar came along instead and he knows how to be discreet.
Bowdaar just wanted to get it on Wookiee Style with Lenn's sister.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"