Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corso Romance help // Maybe I'm just paranoid??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Corso Romance help // Maybe I'm just paranoid??

Labadoodle
05.29.2012 , 01:10 AM | #11
Haha I know what you mean about Aric!

He was my first LI when I did my original Trooper ... gotta admit I never though cathar would be my thing, who would've thought? His transition from hard-*** to sweet-heart was way more of a heart.tear jerker than I was anticipating! In all honesty I wasn't expecting this much depth from the PVE side of the game, as I'm usually a PVP sorta gal ... but SWTOR has definitely changed me for the better.

But in all seriousness ... Corso has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen since that Jawa I picked up on Coruscant with my consular

Labadoodle
05.29.2012 , 01:12 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
The romances aren't always the easiest things to navigate. I think I may have just broken up with Doc, although i didn't mean to. At the very least we seem to be "on a break."

Seriously, some signage would be helpful - this way to marriage, this way to singledom. Course, maybe I should just leave Doc and hold out hope that Scourge will be romanceable cause the big red guy is totally ruining me for other men.
Girl, been there done that! On my first Jedi Knight, I didn't realize Doc got his feelings all hurt when I criticized his womanizer ways--despite the fact that I flirted with him and racked up those dark side "passion" points like none other! .. So after realizing I epically failed his romance, I will embarrassingly admit I started a whole new knight just to play things out the right way ..

Taalbert
05.29.2012 , 01:31 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Labadoodle View Post
Haha I know what you mean about Aric!
Oooh, I like you already! haha
Rawr.

SilentKitty
05.29.2012 , 05:44 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Oh noes, elliotcat joins a Corso thread. D:

It is normal. You have to get to chapter 2 before you get any further. I think that right before Alderaan was when Ayang had the "do you want to be my girlfriend" chat and that's the first time they kissed. I was getting all mad like, "What, you don't like green chicks or something?" But I do seem to remember that they were together by the time Terann was flirting with me on Alderaan.

He takes things really slow, but I think it's kinda nice. It makes the payoff better, even if it's super frustrating at the time. Not all the conversations are romance-focused, though. Some are just friendly.

I'm trying all the other LIs but this one is still my favorite.
Oh yess =) I just got to this point with my smuggler *swoon* . Glad to know that other players had this pacing as well. Was a little worried that I was moving a long too quickly in the romance. Prefer it when the convos are a little spaced out.

Really good little convo and so romantic

Quote: Originally Posted by Labadoodle View Post
Waaah! Thank you all SO MUCH!

All of your input has definitely put me at ease--- and instilled within me a new found energy to power through Alderaan!!! I guess after finding out the hard way that you can screw up the Sith Inquistor LI Adronikos by just batting your eyes the wrong way, I was a wee bit nervous that all my flirting with other dudes (because his jealousy bits are just so damn adorable!) I thought I might have lost him.

*phew* glad I avoided that heart attack!
Whaa... you can fail the romance and not even know it. Oki, memo to me, I'll swing by here to ask ppl what I should do when my little SI get's him. Scary stuff...

Perihelion
05.29.2012 , 10:45 AM | #15
Is some able to post not what to do, specifically so I don't screw up the LI with my SI? And any other companions too.

As some other poster mentioned, I would totally start over if I screwed up, and I want to avoid that!

Eanelinea
05.29.2012 , 12:05 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Perihelion View Post
Is some able to post not what to do, specifically so I don't screw up the LI with my SI? And any other companions too.

As some other poster mentioned, I would totally start over if I screwed up, and I want to avoid that!
I can do that. I've married off 6 out of 8 companions and I remember each one just about.

Labadoodle
05.29.2012 , 05:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Perihelion View Post

I can totally help you out! Hahah, i'd love to make sure no one suffers the same fate i did ... Anyways! Long story short, if you're out for Andronikos, follow this one simple step.

1.) Pretty much agree with him on everything, seriously. Avoid losing any affection. BUT MOST OF ALL! And I say this with the utmost sincerity. Never, ever, ever try sarcasm with him. It doesn't work. That's where I lost him, when my SI jokingly told him to shutup and stop being sensitive--- he pretty much dropped all flirts / outside conversation with me.

No option for forgiveness / rebuilding. Nothing =/