Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will be the next class added to the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What will be the next class added to the game

jimmyjediknight
05.27.2012 , 11:58 AM | #1
We all have talked about what new races we want to see But what new class would we like to see

Lurchy
05.27.2012 , 12:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyjediknight View Post
We all have talked about what new races we want to see But what new class would we like to see
Space Panda Ninjas, we all know there are gonna be Space Panda Ninjas
Originally Posted by ErisktheRed
my suggestion, the empire creates the death star early and blows up Illum instead of Alderaan. Problem solved.

Ghost_Operative
05.27.2012 , 12:10 PM | #3
I want a droid class reminiscent of General Grievous that can quadruple wield 4 lightsabers at a time. Would be very epic.

XFrOzEnX
05.27.2012 , 12:21 PM | #4
Would love to see a Healer/Tank/DPS class, doubt that will ever happen due to balancing reasons, but I digress.

An SIS based republic character would be cool, the Agent has a total NSA feel to it, counter terrorism and all that. I would like to see the SIS character with more of a FBI feel to it, like dealing with problems within the Republic. I would like to see a storyline with political corruption and scandals and drugs and what not. I feel there would be some perfect light/dark choices there. Like take the money and kill the fools or actually arrest them etc etc.

Another class I would like to see is an Imperial Trooper, but I don't want him to feel like a one man army like the Pub Trooper or BH. I want to start out in basic, get a posting somewhere and begin on a campaign against the republic. It would be perfect their starting planets could be Coruscant and Dromund Kaas, just add on another sub zone within the planets to accommodate 1-10.

Another interesting one could be Imperial Royal guard type class. This class could make use of the tech melee weapons in game and would be a perfect Tank/DPS class. The story could revolve around the Emperor and Rogue Sith Lords and give us a little more insight into the Emperors story.

It's mirror class could be a Republic Shadow agent type class, tech melee weapon user as well. This class could be centered around a secret agency whose main mission it is to kill Sith and Rogue Jedi. A much more darker republic class , a secret protocol if the Republic ever needed a saving grace against the Jedi. Slave agents, scandals and an overall look into the depths of the Republics dirty secrets. I guess it's pretty obvious that I feel that most of the Republic classes are to goody goody.

Anyways just my two cents, hope the devs listen to it!

LohKey
05.27.2012 , 12:29 PM | #5
Considering the budget and staff cuts and the cost to make a new class and story line, I doubt we'll ever see one
Pawning your Jedi Like A *** *** girl scout ***** *** ******* in your moms ****** *****!!
BH since 2004!
CE

Tuscad
05.27.2012 , 12:41 PM | #6
Politician, traveling from world to world trying to broker treaties and ending up with power in the senate.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

DubFanahtic
05.27.2012 , 12:53 PM | #7
No doubt the next class will be "Developers" where the storyline is about how you try to fix the game but can't in the end.
See you on The Harbinger!
Level 55 : Marauder / Juggernaut / Sorcerer / Assassin / Vanguard / Mercenary / Operative / Gunslinger

Revan-the-knight
05.27.2012 , 12:57 PM | #8
Most likely some kind of All rounder able to use Techblades/staffs or Blasters/rifles Able to choose sides, Fringe Soldier class? i dunno
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Supahhappy
05.27.2012 , 01:08 PM | #9
A droid class might be cool. Empire would get an assassin droid, based on HK-47. Republic could get an astromech droid or something maybe?
Has lost all faith in BioWare since EA has gutted them and stole their soul. Will never buy another game from this shell of its former self.

Ansalem
05.27.2012 , 01:09 PM | #10
This is why I wish they had split everything into 3 factions with BHs and smugglers working for the neutral faction and able to go between both sides. Then they could even give a soldier type class to neutral...I would defnitely like to see more espionage type classes in game. Like I wish they had made some of the professions actual classes like cybertech or slicing.