Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ahsoka Tano fate?


Asacado's Avatar


Asacado
05.27.2012 , 12:28 AM | #1
We already know what is going to happen to Anakin. But what will become of his Padawan in season 5 of clone wars? More over, no word of her in any of the future star wars books, past or currently released within a reasonable time of her being old has been mentioned either. Any solid thoughts?
Super Kami Guru: "NAAAAAAILLL, why can't I participate in Ranked Warzones?"
Nail: "It wont be out until 1.3, Lord Guru."
Super Kami Guru: "Nail. Gather the rest of the dragon balls."

spectreclees's Avatar


spectreclees
05.27.2012 , 12:34 AM | #2
Dooku kills her. Best thing I can think of that would make sense. That or Grievous. I just don't feel in anyway unless the council has zero knowledge that Anakin kills her. I really can't say.

Asacado's Avatar


Asacado
05.27.2012 , 12:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
Dooku kills her. Best thing I can think of that would make sense. That or Grievous. I just don't feel in anyway unless the council has zero knowledge that Anakin kills her. I really can't say.
There are quite a lot of things Anakin keeps out of the Jedi Council's knowledge. However, he was to play the "father figure" role to ahsoka. Pretty much all of Dooku's history is laid out in the movies, the TV series and ROTS. Not much room for a stabby stabby and it not being significant. Hell, even palpatine would have mentioned it with his premade list of why Anakin should have killed dooku, his arm being one reason.
Super Kami Guru: "NAAAAAAILLL, why can't I participate in Ranked Warzones?"
Nail: "It wont be out until 1.3, Lord Guru."
Super Kami Guru: "Nail. Gather the rest of the dragon balls."

chiefdano's Avatar


chiefdano
05.27.2012 , 12:07 PM | #4
So i take it you missed the million page thread about this exact topic that was floating around here for a month or two?


/youth fale
Graf - Republic of OT Guild Leader and lead trash talker
Hedarr Soongh

kirorx's Avatar


kirorx
05.27.2012 , 01:03 PM | #5
I want her to die but i doubt she will. She will probally leave the order for some reason.

I dont hate her but I want her story to conclude since the jedi are supposed to be mostly dead by ANH, too many people have survived the purge in EU as is, no more.

Just made me think: Boba Fett and Janjo Fett die, but Jar Jar does not. WTH.

RDeanOU's Avatar


RDeanOU
05.27.2012 , 02:58 PM | #6
Thought I read somewhere that she eventually ran off with a group of grey Jedi.

Jrheel's Avatar


Jrheel
05.27.2012 , 08:36 PM | #7
My best guess would be- darth maul kills her then anakin kills maul. That would tie off ahsoka and maul's character, and explain why- a. Anakin is more dark and down in ep 3, and b. What darth maul's imortant destiny is that talzin spoke of at the end of season 4- be another straw in turning anakin to vader and make anakin even more scared of losing padme in ep 3. And finally c- be cool as ****

kirorx's Avatar


kirorx
05.27.2012 , 09:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrheel View Post
My best guess would be- darth maul kills her then anakin kills maul. That would tie off ahsoka and maul's character, and explain why- a. Anakin is more dark and down in ep 3, and b. What darth maul's imortant destiny is that talzin spoke of at the end of season 4- be another straw in turning anakin to vader and make anakin even more scared of losing padme in ep 3. And finally c- be cool as ****
I think would be cool but i doubt they will go that route. Maybe though, if they did something like this i would be impressed.

RDeanOU's Avatar


RDeanOU
05.27.2012 , 10:39 PM | #9
Found the article I had read about her joining up with a splinter group of Jedi called the Altisian Jedi sometime before the end of the Clone Wars. The Altisians allowed the training of multiple padawans by a single master and also allowed Jedi to marry and have families.

Quote:
During the Clone Wars, a group of Altisians, including Callista Masana, Geith Eris, and Altis himself were traveling aboard the Wookiee Gunner when they received a distress signal from the Republic Intelligence spy Hallena Devis. Rushing to her aide on JanFathal, they met with Captain Gilad Pellaeon and Padawan Ahsoka Tano, who was unnerved by the unorthodox Jedi. Rescuing Devis, she opted to join the Altisians instead of returning to the Republic.
source

This would seem to indicate that she likely escaped Order 66 along with other Alitisians who went into hiding.

Asacado's Avatar


Asacado
05.28.2012 , 04:17 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by RDeanOU View Post
Found the article I had read about her joining up with a splinter group of Jedi called the Altisian Jedi sometime before the end of the Clone Wars. The Altisians allowed the training of multiple padawans by a single master and also allowed Jedi to marry and have families.



source

This would seem to indicate that she likely escaped Order 66 along with other Alitisians who went into hiding.
I wonder how Anakin would react to this, or will in fact. Ahsoka just up and disappearing won't really play off on his character.
Super Kami Guru: "NAAAAAAILLL, why can't I participate in Ranked Warzones?"
Nail: "It wont be out until 1.3, Lord Guru."
Super Kami Guru: "Nail. Gather the rest of the dragon balls."