Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New to Daily operations

Buchpaul
05.24.2012 , 06:30 AM | #1
I finished my Sith Jugg chapter 3 at level 50 and want to move on but I started the daily runs and seem to find myself dying sooooo much faster. I thought I was set up pretty well with great stats for PvE. Any advise? Any place I can start where I can get my feet back under me?
Thanks

Oggthebase
05.24.2012 , 07:14 AM | #2
Playing mostly Empire, from my personal experience, the mobs on Ilum are a real pain.
They have grips, dots, some heal (there is even at one point a pack with two healers in one of the mission...), and more often than not, a grip or a bump will aggro the next pack.

I find that the dailies on Belsavis are smoother on the fresh 50 curve, although Ilum is doable it was a pain for me. I think I've died more on Ilum alone than throughout my entire levelling to 50.

once you've got a few daily commendation and spent them on the armoring and barrel /hilt (one or two days of dailies) it'll be easier.

The black hole is probably is between ilum and belsavis, mobs hit harder than belsavis but don't have annoying abilities like on ilum, and the packs are more spread out.

AeSaar
05.24.2012 , 08:54 AM | #3
Run every daily on Illum, Belsavis and Corellia (Black Hole). Run the heroics, if you can find the people. Get open orange gear and fill those open slots with the lvl 49 purple armoring, mods, and enhancement available on the vendors in the area where you receive each of those planets daily quests. Once you have a orange set (head,gloves,legs,boots,chest,head) fully modified, start running Hard Mode Flashpoints and Story Mode EV and KP.
Vagueness Is Coming

Buchpaul
05.24.2012 , 10:56 AM | #4
Thanks guys. I will start with Bel first.

Crixaliss
05.25.2012 , 03:45 AM | #5
You say you thought you had great stats for PvE, but you don't give any numbers so its hard for us to really give advice on your gear without knowing what it is. Also are you playing your jugger as a tank or a dps, and do you know whether the way you've specced your skill tree is correct?

For solo daily stuff, its definately worth making sure you're selecting the correct companion to go with you, and making sure that companion is effective by giving it useful gear and maxing companion affections to 10,000 (for presence bonus).