Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2nd boss in EC HM broken?

ChekhovBear
05.24.2012 , 03:15 PM | #1
Running this at the mo, never had problem with this boss and now Firebrand seems to drop agro, Javelins spawn a lot more on the none-ground target and the tank doesn't get the javelins on the Defensive Systems phase

What's going on?

alifaraaz
05.24.2012 , 05:31 PM | #2
Im not there, so I don't know exactly - but here's a few things I noticed when doing this boss and reading up on it:

1. A lot of tanks who're on both firebrand and Stormcaller (usually stormcaller) struggle for aggro at the start. Why I have no clue - I guess it's just dps going nuts. In general me and the other tank always use any offensive cooldowns and power adrenal followed by a aoe taunt.

2. If the tank on stormcaller loses aggro just before defensive systems - he wont get the lightning dropping on him.

3. Often during Double Destruction, the tank steps as far back as he cant without falling off the base of Stormcaller. However by playing around - I found you are able to actually stand on the base (literally your toes floating on top of the base) and you LOSE your buff. Making the boss think your on the ground and drop lightning on you.

So they could be some of the potential issues. Good luck
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]