Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where are good hardcore rp servers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
where are good hardcore rp servers?

Letallis
05.24.2012 , 09:25 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
I'm out of this conversation. Getting personal on gaming forums is so WoW.

Okay then, one parting shot: have you ever considered the opposite, that assuming all 16 year olds can't handle it is extremely close-minded? Not to mention the fact that we all know people who play violent video games develop into mass murderers... right.
What was personal? Because I pointed out saying all 16 year olds are cookie cuttered to a maturity level is not responsible? Take a look at the link below. I am not saying everyone who plays those sorts of video games goes wrong but this young man said he played to prepare himself. Though that's not mentioned in this link. It's a bit off topic but since you brought it up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...norway-attacks

I didn't mean to offend you if I did, my apologies. Color me surprised as you seem not the type be easily offended .

I still believe people mature at different rates and some people playing this game should take that into account and keep the weirdness to a private personal level. I still would rather err on the side of caution. No matter how many "mature" underage individuals are out there playing the game.
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: Well, how can we be sure, u-unless we question it?

ProsaicProse
05.24.2012 , 09:28 AM | #22
Btw, a game rated 16+ is not exactly a kids game...
^ Agree. Also, it seems inappropriate to bring up people committing horrible crimes (something generally rare that is entirely unspecific to gaming, or the internet) in conjunction with game ratings, or how people spend their time on this game.

Sauska
05.24.2012 , 10:52 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Letallis View Post
I didn't mean to offend you if I did, my apologies. Color me surprised as you seem not the type be easily offended .
Don't worry, I'm not offended

I just realized that your personal opinion differs from my personal opinion, you believe my opinion is irresponsible and I believe yours is close-minded, and we could probably fill up another 50 pages and never agree. I'd hate to do that to our forum readers, plus we seem to have drifted off-topic as well.

Let's just agree to disagree. You think of 16 year olds as kids, whereas I think of them as young adults. You know what, we may actually both be right, but only about half of them
The Borealis Legacy

Letallis
05.24.2012 , 11:19 AM | #24
Don't worry, I'm not offended

I just realized that your personal opinion differs from my personal opinion, you believe my opinion is irresponsible and I believe yours is close-minded, and we could probably fill up another 50 pages and never agree. I'd hate to do that to our forum readers, plus we seem to have drifted off-topic as well.

Let's just agree to disagree. You think of 16 year olds as kids, whereas I think of them as young adults. You know what, we may actually both be right, but only about half of them
Glad I didn't offend you. Yes, we see things differently, and that's not a bad thing either. I am a bit close minded, especially when it comes to kids. I'll admit that in a heart beat. We got off topic and I apologize to the OP, but at least I learned a few things. And that's never a bad thing.
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: Well, how can we be sure, u-unless we question it?

Sauska
05.24.2012 , 11:24 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Letallis View Post
but at least I learned a few things. And that's never a bad thing.
Amen
The Borealis Legacy