Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have YOU heard of The Tragedy of Darth Sidious the Noob?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Have YOU heard of The Tragedy of Darth Sidious the Noob?

Erudain
05.23.2012 , 03:13 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmthethird View Post
he really should have had a word with the cowboy builders that left the opening to such a shaft with only a waist high guard rail. how did that get past health and safety?
Yeah seriously.....the guys who made that huge shaft coudn't board it up or, you know, put some plywood over it or something?

Eillack
05.23.2012 , 07:06 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Erudain View Post
Yeah seriously.....the guys who made that huge shaft coudn't board it up or, you know, put some plywood over it or something?
Or cages?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Temeluchus
05.24.2012 , 10:19 AM | #33
Death Star? More like Death Trap, have you seen the sheer amount of safety and code violations in that place? Low guardrails,workstations directly next to the focusing beam, open shafts all over the place. It was a multimillion dollar lawsuit waiting to happen.

I'm convinced that the engineering firm that came up with the Death Star designs is the same one that advised Mother Nature that placing the self destruct button known as the "soft spot" on a baby's head was a good idea.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

AlienEyeTX
05.24.2012 , 10:32 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Most of the death star didn't have any railings whatsoever and for some inexplicable reason those shafts were *********** everywhere.
They needed to conserve materials in order to build a second Death Star. Those hunks of metal ain't cheap!
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Captain_Zone
05.24.2012 , 11:09 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
They needed to conserve materials in order to build a second Death Star. Those hunks of metal ain't cheap!
If only the Empire had OSHA....
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.