Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 Servers to Reroll On!

shegoy
05.22.2012 , 01:32 PM | #41
Rogue Moon EU PVE is still alive and kicking maybe not as good as others regardless of what the numbers say a regular night on imp side gives us 50-60 on fleet.

We have a unique community that helps each other out and this helps keep things steady.

What i have learnt from my experience of listening to numbers and top 20 servers etc is it does not reflect the attitude of the community of these servers and break up of the numbers.

For example i was inquisitive last night and rolled on Red Eclipse voted top safest bet for EU PVE during peak time it was sitting at standard population had 49-60 republic in jedi starter area taking up the brunt of the total republic population online at the time. My conclusion Re- rollers like my inquisitive self producing false numbers.

Like the OP says numbers mean nothing and in my eyes it's the Community Spirit within a Server that makes it a safe bet, when people get along and are good team players people tend to stick around.

I for one can confirm from all those persons iv questioned both imp and republic on Rogue Moon they are mostly all in favour of standing our ground and weathering the storm for sake of losing a good community that is hard to find.

Rogue Moon despite the figures is far from done yet and can only get better with some love from the selective transfer window.
The Watchers In The Dark ( Empire, The Red Eclipse)
EvilPaddy: Sorcerer Healer
Viagrus: Operative Healer
Arsonist: Powertech DPS

ProsaicProse
05.23.2012 , 07:53 AM | #42
I wish they could merge some of the servers if they are that sparse, but I'm guessing they won't.

PackersOwner
05.23.2012 , 06:13 PM | #43
So it looks like the second best East Coast server for PVP is Helm of Graush. Most likely SWTOR will not let you transfer to Fatman, so this would be your next most populated right now. From information taken at www.torstatus.net

My personal opinion I think it would be more efficient for SWTOR to do server merges vs character transfers. Then there would be no need to make the "right" choice, to transfer your character to. Even better would be to cut the amount of servers down by server merges. Then allow character transfers, if you please.
The Twin Spears (PVP) SuperBowlChamps Legacy
GoPackGo - lvl 50 - Jedi Consular (seer)
Lombardi - lvl 50 - Jedi Knight (sentinel)
PackersOwner - lvl 17 - Bounty Hunter (mercenary)

Sammm
05.24.2012 , 03:36 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by PackersOwner View Post
So it looks like the second best East Coast server for PVP is Helm of Graush. Most likely SWTOR will not let you transfer to Fatman, so this would be your next most populated right now. From information taken at www.torstatus.net

My personal opinion I think it would be more efficient for SWTOR to do server merges vs character transfers. Then there would be no need to make the "right" choice, to transfer your character to. Even better would be to cut the amount of servers down by server merges. Then allow character transfers, if you please.
Based on history of mmos, those gaming companies usually use the server merges as a last resort thing. This is a fact, go check. The way I think Bioware is planning to do it is quite logical: first = increase the population cap, second = free transfers, third = paid transfers, fourth = merges. I bet they wanted to start the process much sooner but I think something really wrong and unexpected happened, something out of their control. Anyway, I prefer to stay positive and keep reading about the game developments than login everyday into the forum and keep bashing the game. I'm really looking forward to the months of June and July for SWTOR.

Just my two cents.

OneDon
05.25.2012 , 01:06 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by shegoy View Post
Rogue Moon EU PVE is still alive and kicking maybe not as good as others regardless of what the numbers say a regular night on imp side gives us 50-60 on fleet.

We have a unique community that helps each other out and this helps keep things steady.

What i have learnt from my experience of listening to numbers and top 20 servers etc is it does not reflect the attitude of the community of these servers and break up of the numbers.

For example i was inquisitive last night and rolled on Red Eclipse voted top safest bet for EU PVE during peak time it was sitting at standard population had 49-60 republic in jedi starter area taking up the brunt of the total republic population online at the time. My conclusion Re- rollers like my inquisitive self producing false numbers.

Like the OP says numbers mean nothing and in my eyes it's the Community Spirit within a Server that makes it a safe bet, when people get along and are good team players people tend to stick around.

I for one can confirm from all those persons iv questioned both imp and republic on Rogue Moon they are mostly all in favour of standing our ground and weathering the storm for sake of losing a good community that is hard to find.

Rogue Moon despite the figures is far from done yet and can only get better with some love from the selective transfer window.
Republic side player here!

Rogue moon is a great server. It has numbers and can hit a standard level of population. But for a PVE server there are a lot of players willing to PVE and everyone is friendly. Plus the Guilds (which I'm not a member of) are awesome.