Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Corruption

Monoth
12.18.2011 , 05:04 AM | #1
Every time I zone or when I log in "Show Sith Corruption" always gets set back to default which is to show it... This needs to be fixed....
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Munkerz
12.18.2011 , 05:07 AM | #2
Agreed. I wouldn't mind the corruption so much if it was made of finer details (at low levels at least), but it just looks blotchy.
My stance on SWTOR: It's a good MMO that was overcompensated at launch in the server department. After the expected drop-off, we just have too many servers and not enough players to fill them. Though no doubt a logistic nightmare, a merge of about half the servers would make the game feel that much more populated.

Jayntree
12.18.2011 , 05:07 AM | #3
Did you fill out a Bug Report in game?
CE VIP Access
*pops flare*

piethief
12.18.2011 , 05:09 AM | #4
Yeah, the preference not to display Sith Corruption doesn't save for me either.

I filed a bug report the other day for it.

Munkerz
12.18.2011 , 05:13 AM | #5
By now enough people have sent off a report for it to be known.
My stance on SWTOR: It's a good MMO that was overcompensated at launch in the server department. After the expected drop-off, we just have too many servers and not enough players to fill them. Though no doubt a logistic nightmare, a merge of about half the servers would make the game feel that much more populated.

HELhikari
12.18.2011 , 05:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by piethief View Post
Yeah, the preference not to display Sith Corruption doesn't save for me either.

I filed a bug report the other day for it.
Good, because that means your complaint will actually get logged and looked at. People who just come and complain on the forum on the other hand, won't.
[HEL]hikari
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.

TheHauntingBard
12.18.2011 , 05:21 AM | #7
Bit off topic but just curious.
How does a light side sith looks like?
I got corruption level 2 on my Twi'lek and well it looks pretty bad.
Usually I put it off simply because the textures are to low res at the moment to really see anything detailed.
Stephen Reid - 9:02a.m. - January 11th 2012 - because in reality, there was never supposed to be a 'Medium' choice - that was a bug.

piethief
12.18.2011 , 05:22 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHauntingBard View Post
Usually I put it off simply because the textures are to low res at the moment to really see anything detailed.
There was a chart around at one point showing the different appearances of corruption, and the light equivalent. Does anybody happen to still have link?

SaberSecreT
12.18.2011 , 05:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHauntingBard View Post
I'm playing a dark side based Jedi and the sith corruption looks exactly how it did with my betatesting sith, is not meant to look good at all, is a corruption~