Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which bracers should I be using?

KBsFuRy
05.23.2012 , 02:32 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorionn View Post
IMO get orange braces, then put 58-61 armoring/mods in them.
QFT

Custom bracers w/ 61 armor/mod will always be better then Black Hole bracers (and belt)... I know 61 armoring may be hard to get, but you still may get better stats even with a 58 armoring. Even if you decide to not where the customs now... keep them... you will use them eventually.
Hyde - Vanguard
Botch - Commando
Nambu - Scoundrel
The Harbinger Server

dipstik
05.23.2012 , 02:59 PM | #12
since all the 61 gear has armoring that only fits into those pieces (hand, feet, chest, head, legs), how do u get 61 armoring for belt and bracers?

BiS is campaign gear critically crafted with an augment slot, with some exceptions (end>class stat for dps/heals etc)

KBsFuRy
05.23.2012 , 03:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
since all the 61 gear has armoring that only fits into those pieces (hand, feet, chest, head, legs), how do u get 61 armoring for belt and bracers?
Could be a random HM EC drop. One thing that I want to know (and I will be testing) is after RE'ing a 61 armoring (chest)... and you get the schematic... will the schematic be for chest only? That's my million dollar question... because if it is not bound to your chest after RE'ing, then imo it's totally worth destroying a 61 to get the schem.

*edit... just found out that you may not be able to RE armoring *facepalm*
Hyde - Vanguard
Botch - Commando
Nambu - Scoundrel
The Harbinger Server

Mavery
05.23.2012 , 03:59 PM | #14
As others have already said: Assassins/Shadows are shield/absorb tanks. That is where you should focus on. Defense should be respectable, but not focused on.

As a Shadow tank myself, I noticed massive gains in mitigation once you hit 50%+ absorb. It's unbelievably potent. You definitely want to get more of that.
Former GM and RL of a once great guild. Now just wandering the galaxy looking for a good home.