Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kotor rebirth?

DAMABLANCA
05.23.2012 , 03:01 PM | #1
If this game goes FTP or completely fails(i'm one of the few still hoping it can hold on), do you think they'll start making KOTOR single player games again?
BOUGHT THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION, YOU HAVE, HMM? LIVING IN SQUALOR MUST YOU BE.

Member of The 367's

Kalfear
05.23.2012 , 03:02 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DAMABLANCA View Post
If this game goes FTP or completely fails(i'm one of the few still hoping it can hold on), do you think they'll start making KOTOR single player games again?
NO

thats all
Housing brought me back
now add Paazaak, KotOR#1 swoop bike racing, and more flashpoints and planets

dipstik
05.23.2012 , 03:02 PM | #3
i pretty much consider this kotor 3-10. if they do have single player, casey hudson needs to direct it.

NickM
05.23.2012 , 03:05 PM | #4
I'm pretty sure if this game truly dies and EA can make no more money from it, EA wil disassemble Bioware. Mass Effect is done, DA3 is still in the "concept" stage, and they could easily toss Generals 2 to another studio to finish.

Tuscad
05.23.2012 , 03:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalfear View Post
NO

thats all
^This, they likely made this game, included
Spoiler
as well as writing the book "Revan", and named this The Old Republic instead of KOTOR Online so that no other companies can make another Kotor game (Obsidian).
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Eillack
05.23.2012 , 04:46 PM | #6
A) TOR is never going F2P
B) This is Kotor 3 onward
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Knightless
05.24.2012 , 11:37 AM | #7
The Jedi go where there is need. With time, it shapes your perception of the world. i am not your teacher.