Server Pop Light

Benets

Just right now (11:23, gmt -3)

US servers

122 severs with light populatiom

1 with standard population

and they keep thinking it's nice, do need to rush merges nor transfers.

Get a job hippie

Just right now (11:23, gmt -3)

US servers

122 severs with light populatiom

1 with standard population

and they keep thinking it's nice, do need to rush merges nor transfers.

This is a horrible example. Regardless of the health of the game I'd like to think that all servers would be light right now.

OP , either get a job or go to school

It dosent matter, those server keep same all day long. Even with a zombie apocalipse those numbers low. Go to wow, even a low population server will have more than 200 people at same server anytime of day.

Now in kinrath spider in the rep side have the amazing number of 8 republic players.

Imp side have more, amazing 20 players.

About 40 players scattered around more than 40 maps, that's what i call Massive Multiplayer game (MMO).

Very nice indeed.

I love the new 1.3 update video. Watch it, you'll see him pull up the server list for transfers. All the servers are listed as Standard. Not one is light. When the heck did they take that video. Not in the last 3 months that is for sure. What a delusional bunch they are...

The propaganda is strong with this one....

I wish they listed the exact number of players per side, that would be funny. Most people will then know that this MMO has less then 20K active players at a time. GG!

Reported for more stupid troll posts.

You dont need to report Troll posts matey it definitely dosent seem that the Moderator team were downsized at all.. They have been on fire the last couple of days!

You dont need to report Troll posts matey it definitely dosent seem that the Moderator team were downsized at all.. They have been on fire the last couple of days!

yes look how quickly they have shut down this merge server my server is dead post

I love the new 1.3 update video. Watch it, you'll see him pull up the server list for transfers. All the servers are listed as Standard. Not one is light. When the heck did they take that video. Not in the last 3 months that is for sure. What a delusional bunch they are...

The propaganda is strong with this one....

I wish they listed the exact number of players per side, that would be funny. Most people will then know that this MMO has less then 20K active players at a time. GG!

They should merge it a long time ago, now need 1 month more to get into a playable server. This is ridiculous.

Hello everyone!

We understand that server transfers are an important topic in the community right now. Dallas Dickinson, Senior Producer, commented on transfers in our April 27th Community Q&A blog:

Arymono: When will character transfers be available for everybody?

Dallas Dickinson (Senior Producer, Live Services): We will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice. We know everyone has more questions about character transfer, and we’ll reveal more details closer to the launch date.

DrakeAssaShin: What is being done to address low population servers?

Dallas: The Character Transfer Service, as mentioned above, will be offering free transfers from/to specific servers. This should allow the most motivated players to get onto a higher population server

We will be closing this thread now, but please feel free to join the discussions in any or all of these threads regarding server populations and transfers:

Server population is dropping...

FREE character transfers are coming!

When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

Thank you for your understanding.