Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

_Zorth_
04.07.2012 , 07:30 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Deviss View Post
True but their disappearances were different. I find it very unlikely that we will see Revan in form of force ghost. Time will tell but I just have this feeling that we will see more of him IN PERSON for sure.
They would loose alot of subbs if they just killed Revan forever, So to make ppl stay they make him become one with the force and leave a window open for his return as a force ghost. It is sad that they even included him in this game, He should have stayed as he was before, The way we made him to be. The same fore the Exile.
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

Kaisernick
04.08.2012 , 08:26 PM | #102
to be honist it doesnt matter if hes dead or alive.

if hes alive then he could come back in the flash

if hes dead he can come back as a force ghost.

EvanSnowWolf
04.08.2012 , 08:39 PM | #103
The level of desperate Revan fanboys in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH! *fist raise*
"But you know how it is, cows go moo, dogs go woof, and mmo players go the pvp is unbalanced." - Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw.

JediMasterRevan
05.21.2012 , 10:20 PM | #104
Love how Meetra's ghost has my favorite lightsaber hilt, being such a minor Revan fan or imposer ( sarcasum on the minor. ) Is there a reason they decided to have him use Purple saber when they originally had him using Green like in the Book? I found a screenshot on google images showing him holding a Green lightsaber, with hood up-mask on. Then you look at him now, its Hood disappeared, mask on....very confusing.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

Crimson_Paladin
05.22.2012 , 12:19 AM | #105
The way I see it, when he disappeared, everything he was wearing also disappeared. In particular, his signature mask disappeared with him. I figure since his mask (and robes, although they're less symbolic) wasn't left behind, he's probably alive. If not, he'll likely return as a force ghost.

Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRevan View Post
Love how Meetra's ghost has my favorite lightsaber hilt, being such a minor Revan fan or imposer ( sarcasum on the minor. ) Is there a reason they decided to have him use Purple saber when they originally had him using Green like in the Book? I found a screenshot on google images showing him holding a Green lightsaber, with hood up-mask on. Then you look at him now, its Hood disappeared, mask on....very confusing.
I don't know about the purple saber, maybe it's symbolic of his balance between the light side and dark side.

I believe that in 1.2, they made it so certain masks could be worn under hoods. Both Darth Marr and Revan regained their hoods over their masks.

JediMasterRevan
05.22.2012 , 12:44 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Crimson_Paladin View Post
I believe that in 1.2, they made it so certain masks could be worn under hoods. Both Darth Marr and Revan regained their hoods over their masks.
Well I say...make masks and black outfitting for Jedi to wear...and not just dark jedi.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

Tuscad
05.23.2012 , 12:56 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRevan View Post
Well I say...make masks and black outfitting for Jedi to wear...and not just dark jedi.
^This. I have to have my Jedi Knight wear a heavily modified Trooper helmet...
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Tuscad
05.23.2012 , 12:58 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Even different flashpoints... In Black Talon was the Captain killed or let live? Was the General killed, or did you let him live? Which choices are canon? Neither of them, at least until for some reason they need to make a choice because for some reason they are not continuing our story but making an entirely new one.
According to Wookieepedia on all the class characters, all republic characters are lightsided and all Sith Empire characters are darksided. I take this to mean that the flashpoints would also represent that.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Darkelefantos
05.24.2012 , 03:30 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
According to Wookieepedia on all the class characters, all republic characters are lightsided and all Sith Empire characters are darksided. I take this to mean that the flashpoints would also represent that.
That was just the general consensus so they could write down the stories to provide the expected information.

As for Revan...yeah, BW basically left this open. If they ever need a boss for an operation or something, they have Revan. If they ever need a Force Ghost, they have Revan. All options for the writing department. But the truth will be revealed...eventually.

Saseav
05.24.2012 , 06:28 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by EvanSnowWolf View Post
The level of desperate Revan fanboys in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH! *fist raise*
not really, death was dubious. and it's bioware they brought him back from the 'dead'.
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force