Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have YOU heard of The Tragedy of Darth Sidious the Noob?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Have YOU heard of The Tragedy of Darth Sidious the Noob?

Aurbere
05.22.2012 , 06:32 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Lol that's what my link to youtube said (Robot Chicken III)
That's one of the best Star Wars Robot Chickens imo. If you haven't, check out the Yareal Poof episodes. Two are in my sig.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Captain_Zone
05.22.2012 , 08:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Omega View Post
I only started disliking Darth Sidious when he was given ridiculous powers. Otherwise he was pretty cool
That's about the only thing I really dislike about the Expanded Universe. It's almost turned into DBZ with all the UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAHHHHHH garbage for Palpatine and Luke especially. And Karen Traviss's contribution of the DBZ Kryptalorians.... err Saiyalorians? Either one works.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Aurbere
05.22.2012 , 08:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
That's about the only thing I really dislike about the Expanded Universe. It's almost turned into DBZ with all the UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAHHHHHH garbage for Palpatine and Luke especially. And Karen Traviss's contribution of the DBZ Kryptalorians.... err Saiyalorians? Either one works.
LOLZ. I'm still waiting for someone to go all KAMEHAMEHA! on someone.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Eillack
05.22.2012 , 08:09 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
That's one of the best Star Wars Robot Chickens imo. If you haven't, check out the Yareal Poof episodes. Two are in my sig.
I've seen those 3 Proofs so many times I almost know all the lines..... "Oh, so we're a council now...?"
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Aurbere
05.22.2012 , 08:13 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
I've seen those 3 Proofs so many times I almost know all the lines..... "Oh, so we're a council now...?"
Same here.

'What about you dogface did you know that now it was a council?'

Wolfninjajedi
05.22.2012 , 08:17 PM | #26
Same here.

'What about you dogface did you know that now it was a council?'
Lol also

"Who can't use the force now? I can still use the force. Lets put that one to a vote, because I don't even know what that means."
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
05.22.2012 , 08:22 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Lol also

"Who can't use the force now? I can still use the force. Lets put that one to a vote, because I don't even know what that means."
Poof is yet another Jedi that doesn't get the attention he deserves. He was a master of mind trick. Though not to the extent that Sidious was. But pretty close.

'Is everybody dead? I better hurry. My time is short. Mmmm look at me I'm Yoda. Mmmm talk weird I do. Hate leads to anger, anger leads to never letting anyone else talk!'

Wolfninjajedi
05.22.2012 , 08:23 PM | #28
Poof is yet another Jedi that doesn't get the attention he deserves. He was a master of mind trick. Though not to the extent that Sidious was. But pretty close.

'Is everybody dead? I better hurry. My time is short. Mmmm look at me I'm Yoda. Mmmm talk weird I do. Hate leads to anger, anger leads to never letting anyone else talk!'
He was late with the pizza though, if he had been faster then the temple wouldn't have been destroyed.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
05.22.2012 , 08:25 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
He was late with the pizza though, if he had been faster then the temple wouldn't have been destroyed.
exactly. He would have been able to distract the clones because they would have become so frustrated trying to hit his head.

Eillack
05.23.2012 , 06:41 AM | #30
* Everyone I know is dead........
- Do you have anymore Mac&Cheese?
* Yes we do!!!
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.