Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will happen if I'm locked out?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
What will happen if I'm locked out?

Pulsuhundur
12.17.2011 , 05:32 PM | #1
I pre-ordered my game in August, but won't be receiving it no sooner than the 25th of December, which means I won't be able to register my CD-key in time and will be locked out. I sent an email to customer service about it, and they said the only thing to do was to talk to the retailer and ask for a sooner delivery! I have it confirmed that it won't be sooner than the 25th. I've been waiting for the game for years, I've already payed for it, I've been in beta-testing, I've been in early-access, and now I get the news that I won't be able to play it. This is extremely frustrating and I'm not fully understanding why I'm being locked out. Not everyone can get their game within a couple of days. I live outside the U.S.A (in Iceland, actually) and it takes time for deliveries to get here (up to two weeks, and even longer, depending on the delivery method). I'd just like to know what will happen once I'm locked out, WHY I'm being locked out, and if that means that I will never be able to play on this account again.

abbadabbado
12.18.2011 , 04:11 AM | #2
Im currently locked out of my account and many people are on here due to silly security questions that i dont know the answer too. They dont deal with unlocking of an account online to you have to phone them up wait 3 hours to get through.

They really need some system online to do this will make everything so much easier.

renegadeimp
12.18.2011 , 04:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by abbadabbado View Post
Im currently locked out of my account and many people are on here due to silly security questions that i dont know the answer too. They dont deal with unlocking of an account online to you have to phone them up wait 3 hours to get through.

They really need some system online to do this will make everything so much easier.
If you set the questions and cant remember them, thats your problem. Save the answers on a txt file on your computer, unless you honestly think some account hackers are going to come to your house while you are out and take the info from your system.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.