Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star wars the clone wars animated series

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star wars the clone wars animated series

iamnotacrook
05.22.2012 , 05:23 AM | #1
Okey. The series is awesome. Watched it now two times in a row. But the second time i watched now, i noticed something that´s really odd. In this series you follow some of the Jedis on their missions and daily problems. But.. on all on their vehicles.. ships, carriers and so on. There is an Empire logo, but on the Jedis armor, there is the republic logo.

Even if the series is just for the kids and youths, i find those things very disturbing.

And hmm.. what´s the point of this thread start? No point other than i wanted to share what i thought.

Aurbere
05.22.2012 , 10:29 AM | #2
The Imperial symbol you see is actually the Republic Cargo symbol and the symbol on the Jedi armor is the symbol of the Jedi Order. At least I think that's what they are. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

iamnotacrook
05.22.2012 , 10:46 AM | #3
I suppose you´re right. http://www.eeggs.com/items/48412.html

Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
The Imperial symbol you see is actually the Republic Cargo symbol and the symbol on the Jedi armor is the symbol of the Jedi Order. At least I think that's what they are. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Aurbere
05.22.2012 , 04:15 PM | #4
The Jedi Order symbol is also used in this game as a symbol of the Republic. I think that the Jedi separated themselves from Galactic politics after the war and the Republic had to get a new symbol.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus