Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Denova

pureeffinmetal
05.22.2012 , 09:53 AM | #1
Its all but certain that Nightmare Denova is not going to be included in 1.3. As someone who has always been in endgame raiding guilds throughout my MMO experience, being put on the back-burner is nothing new to me. Because of the time, dedication, coordination and skill it takes to experience and complete end game content very few have done it.

Because so few have done it, its not a high priority. Although I don't really like this as I'm always apart of this minority, I understand this completely.

That being said, knowing your priorities are on the backburner and not having any information about it whatsoever is not the same thing.

Seriously, we're not asking for much. We just want to know...

What is the status of Nightmare Denova?
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)

Codek
05.22.2012 , 10:28 AM | #2
Honestly, the lack of information (in my opinion) implies that it's one of those things that is borderline to coming with 1.3. Since it can easily go one way or the other, it is just too hard to say anything to the community about it right now. I don't have high hopes but I'm sure BW is aware that releasing a big patch with zero new content would be a very dangerous thing to attempt. I'm just hoping for any kind of a surprise once the PTS is opened.
~Codek

Lymain
05.22.2012 , 12:29 PM | #3
Without Nightmare Denova or Ranked/X-server PvP, 1.3 is shaping up to be a huge disappointment, especially considering how 1.4 is going to have a long development time.

Raeln
05.22.2012 , 01:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Codek View Post
Honestly, the lack of information (in my opinion) implies that it's one of those things that is borderline to coming with 1.3. Since it can easily go one way or the other, it is just too hard to say anything to the community about it right now. I don't have high hopes but I'm sure BW is aware that releasing a big patch with zero new content would be a very dangerous thing to attempt. I'm just hoping for any kind of a surprise once the PTS is opened.
Considering the low numbers of guilds actually completing storymode EC, I'd agree that nightmare mode is probably borderline for 1.3.

If anything, they are probably dev chatting about how to nerf EC to get more through the raid.