Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the Gunslinger in the Return Trailer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who is the Gunslinger in the Return Trailer?

clintcasey
05.22.2012 , 12:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
Does he even appear in the game?
Same with Hylo Viz, are they even part of the game

Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Hylo Visz actually was killed in a underground war with the Hutt Cartels a few years after saving the Republic in that Timeline video. Watch that video all the way to the end.
Spoiler
Al'den, Jedi Guardian, Level 50, The Bastion, 4/4 EC HM
Jindo, Mercinary, Level 50, The Swiftsure, 3/4 EC HM
Jiindo, Power Tech, Level 27, Squadron 367

MishraArtificer
05.22.2012 , 02:23 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by clintcasey View Post
Spoiler
D***.

I REALLY need to start giving Gault gifts now...is he a decent companion for a Shield specc'd Powertech? I want to see that happen!
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Katahn
05.22.2012 , 10:23 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
D***.

I REALLY need to start giving Gault gifts now...is he a decent companion for a Shield specc'd Powertech? I want to see that happen!
Very much so. I advise against pairing a healer companion with a tank character or vice-versa. Sure it is extremely survivable as a pair, but you will level slower due to a relative lack of dps. Without a healer you'll actually use some of your tanking cooldowns sometimes, and having a stack of medkits is always available. You have to play a little bit more carefully but overall stuff dies much faster so the little bit of healing you need to do after each fight becomes a non-issue.
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!