Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Vivivar's ship - open force field

Halcone
05.21.2012 , 08:43 PM | #1
This is for a Jedi Sage storyline. Does anyone know how to get past the force field on Vivicar's ship. I am trapped between the force field and a series of locked doos. I am able to access a control panel but can't destroy it as the mission hint says. In past in other quests been able to click on an object and destroy it this time it only says using. So I press the panel but it doesn't open the force field. I've been running between the force field and panel nothing else to do. Used various companions to accompnay be but no luck. Can't exit or abandon the quest so I am stuck.

Am at level 33 defeating Vivicar will allow me to finish my Part 1 - Don't want to start over.

ImmortalAlien
05.21.2012 , 08:49 PM | #2
Wrong forum.

Though, here's a quick guide to getting unstuck:

Read the current objective. Do the current objective to the letter, usually by going to where the mission marker takes you.
If the above does not work, reset the mission. It will most likely kick you out of the instance and you have to restart.
If the above does not work and you're unable to get out of the instance by normal means, use a fleet pass. Reset all phases and the mission.
If during your second attempt at the mission you come to this same problem, immediately send a ticket to BW customer service explaining your problem, the steps you took to solve it, your server name, and your character name.

Barrgil
05.21.2012 , 09:39 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Halcone View Post
This is for a Jedi Sage storyline. Does anyone know how to get past the force field on Vivicar's ship. I am trapped between the force field and a series of locked doos. I am able to access a control panel but can't destroy it as the mission hint says. In past in other quests been able to click on an object and destroy it this time it only says using. So I press the panel but it doesn't open the force field. I've been running between the force field and panel nothing else to do. Used various companions to accompnay be but no luck. Can't exit or abandon the quest so I am stuck.

Am at level 33 defeating Vivicar will allow me to finish my Part 1 - Don't want to start over.
Yeah it's the wrong forum but I'll help you out since I did have to look online as well to get past this.

When you finish killing that elite droid, there should be a switch in the room to summon a probe droid. Wait until this probe droid goes into the generator thingy and does it's little 'shield' animation thing, then activate the generator/shut down the force field.
KÓra - Deception Assassin
Bargil - Hybrid Sorcerer
DARKHOUND - Hyperspace Cannon | Dara Mactire - The Crucible Pits