Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Custom Blaster Rifles from Armstech

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Custom Blaster Rifles from Armstech

trotsky_tor
01.22.2012 , 12:01 AM | #1
Since weapon preview doesn't work, I thought I'd start making these to show everyone else what they look like while I try and get a crit.

Here are the 4 Blaster Rifles made by 400 Armstech: http://imgur.com/a/bnfWU#0

Escherichia
01.22.2012 , 12:28 AM | #2
I'd probably buy stuff if I could see what it looked like.
Legonella, Power Tech, The Bastion.

Cauthorn
05.21.2012 , 02:41 AM | #3
I can tell you I'm sorely disappointed with the custom built blaster pistol. Looks like a toy gun made from wood!!

StarDaimyo
05.21.2012 , 06:30 AM | #4
While I respect the title of the thread, I want to see screenshots of all the orange weapons from Armstech; not just the Blaster Rifles

Annoying that the ingame screening room is so bad. It has low resolution, is un-zoomable, unturnable and does not show weapons ...

Hope they (BW) remedy this in the future.

I'd gladly pay 100k + more pr item to get a certain look
------------------------------
Best Regards
Daim
Jedi Shadow, The Red Eclipse

GnatB
05.21.2012 , 10:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by StarDaimyo View Post
While I respect the title of the thread, I want to see screenshots of all the orange weapons from Armstech; not just the Blaster Rifles
You do realize that this thread was necroed, and up to the post before yours, latest entry was in January, WAY before any of the newer orange weapons were added. Suspect that at the time of the OP, those were the only orange rifles they could make. (Not sure if there were any orange pistols/assault cannons at that point?)

venomlash
05.21.2012 , 12:22 PM | #6
There were 2 cannons, 5 rifles, 5 pistols, one sniper rifle, one vibrosword, one electrostaff. All requiring grade 6 materials and 3 Biometric Crystal Alloy.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

StarDaimyo
05.21.2012 , 12:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by GnatB View Post
You do realize that this thread was necroed, and up to the post before yours, latest entry was in January, WAY before any of the newer orange weapons were added. Suspect that at the time of the OP, those were the only orange rifles they could make. (Not sure if there were any orange pistols/assault cannons at that point?)
Ah, no I did not realize actually - thanks for pointing that out. That explains it, hehe.

Rookie mistake on my part - did not notice the post date.
------------------------------
Best Regards
Daim
Jedi Shadow, The Red Eclipse

Mithros
05.21.2012 , 04:14 PM | #8
Still, there should be a way of previewing weapons.

They do not have to use a dressing room type of thing, but even if they just showed us a drawing of the weapon from a couple of angles it would be a great help.

I just don't think that it should be that difficult to do.
Beta Squadron 157

As long as we remember, it's never really gone.