Sith Warrior (Spoilers) Story question

DirtyDiggler

DON'T READ IF YOU DONT' WANT A SPOILER

In the sith warriror story on Tat, where you fight yourself I found rather good. I really debated on turning to the lightside at that point and felt like it could of really molded well...

My question is did anyone take this route? Where you playing dark and then at this point turned it all around?

If so does it mold well with the story or is it like everything else doesn't really matter.

I really wish they would add a storyline where you could switch sides would be cool.

I did not finalize a run where I chose the switchover option.

My DS Warrior did explore the conversation up until the Dune Sea vision seemed about to start. After chatting with his LS counterpart he promised to be a good boy. He got 150 LS points and didn't have to fight his image. (This may not seem like much, but only one decision in the entire Warrior campaign ever gives more than 150 points one way or the other.)

So it's a starting point, but it doesn't actually flip your alignment.

I thought it was interesting that both your dark self and your light self are entirely correct in their criticisms. Yeah, paranoia will devour your life (as LS said) and yeah, you're going to get screwed if you try to be a nice person in Sith society (as DS said). I really enjoyed being reminded to consider this stuff.

Other than the points it makes no difference what so ever.

Whether it gels well is hard to say bur I can't think of a place where it gets another mention and you will still tell people about the power of the darkside.

It's a great conversation. My [heavily darkside because I killed everything] character went this route, the dialogue reminded me of Darth Vader, right down to my SW saying, 'it is... too late for me.'

That said, it doesn't amount to anything besides 150 Lightside points and skipping a fight.

Still cool, though.

Didn't make a difference with Jaesa, either, she still claimed I was a evil corrupt greedy bastard when she used her power on me. Guess her ability wasn't all that they claimed.

Edited by maxetius

My LS Sith pwned the DS image and basically told him his entire life was wrong.

I like to visualize my LS warrior pinning her DS image belly-down on the ground, slamming her head repeatedly on a rock while howling "Lightside is BETTER, *****! Say it! LIGHT SIDE IS BETTER!"

Because sometimes violence is the solution. For mercy and justice and kittens.

It was strange but, while I was in the cave with the sand demon on tatooine, I was chatting with a guildie about going light side with my sith as I already have a dark side one.

And then that part where you fight yourself presented itself as the perfect opportunity to do so. Made my story feel greater :)

DON'T READ IF YOU DONT' WANT A SPOILER

In the sith warriror story on Tat, where you fight yourself I found rather good. I really debated on turning to the lightside at that point and felt like it could of really molded well...

My question is did anyone take this route? Where you playing dark and then at this point turned it all around?

If so does it mold well with the story or is it like everything else doesn't really matter.

I really wish they would add a storyline where you could switch sides would be cool.

honestly i can't agree more they have to put switching sides in this game because anakin turned to the dark side revan did starkiller did