Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior (Spoilers) Story question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Sith Warrior (Spoilers) Story question

DirtyDiggler
05.20.2012 , 04:58 PM | #1
DON'T READ IF YOU DONT' WANT A SPOILER

In the sith warriror story on Tat, where you fight yourself I found rather good. I really debated on turning to the lightside at that point and felt like it could of really molded well...

My question is did anyone take this route? Where you playing dark and then at this point turned it all around?

If so does it mold well with the story or is it like everything else doesn't really matter.

I really wish they would add a storyline where you could switch sides would be cool.

bright_ephemera
05.20.2012 , 06:00 PM | #2
I did not finalize a run where I chose the switchover option.
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

DirtyDiggler
05.21.2012 , 02:31 AM | #3
the sith warrior story is truely better then all the other ones hands down by far. Its like they started on this one but in max effort and it all went down hill after that.

The Jedi Knight story is prolly 2nd IMO.....

Costello
05.21.2012 , 02:33 AM | #4
Other than the points it makes no difference what so ever.

Whether it gels well is hard to say bur I can't think of a place where it gets another mention and you will still tell people about the power of the darkside.

maxetius
05.21.2012 , 10:33 AM | #5
It's a great conversation. My [heavily darkside because I killed everything] character went this route, the dialogue reminded me of Darth Vader, right down to my SW saying, 'it is... too late for me.'

That said, it doesn't amount to anything besides 150 Lightside points and skipping a fight.

Still cool, though.

Didn't make a difference with Jaesa, either, she still claimed I was a evil corrupt greedy bastard when she used her power on me. Guess her ability wasn't all that they claimed.

DeutschGamer
05.21.2012 , 11:34 AM | #6
My LS Sith pwned the DS image and basically told him his entire life was wrong.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

bright_ephemera
05.21.2012 , 11:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
My LS Sith pwned the DS image and basically told him his entire life was wrong.
I like to visualize my LS warrior pinning her DS image belly-down on the ground, slamming her head repeatedly on a rock while howling "Lightside is BETTER, *****! Say it! LIGHT SIDE IS BETTER!"

Because sometimes violence is the solution. For mercy and justice and kittens.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

AelixVII
05.21.2012 , 11:47 AM | #8
It was strange but, while I was in the cave with the sand demon on tatooine, I was chatting with a guildie about going light side with my sith as I already have a dark side one.

And then that part where you fight yourself presented itself as the perfect opportunity to do so. Made my story feel greater

kaczuszka
05.21.2012 , 11:57 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DirtyDiggler View Post
DON'T READ IF YOU DONT' WANT A SPOILER

In the sith warriror story on Tat, where you fight yourself I found rather good. I really debated on turning to the lightside at that point and felt like it could of really molded well...

My question is did anyone take this route? Where you playing dark and then at this point turned it all around?

If so does it mold well with the story or is it like everything else doesn't really matter.

I really wish they would add a storyline where you could switch sides would be cool.
honestly i can't agree more they have to put switching sides in this game because anakin turned to the dark side revan did starkiller did
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me