Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exotic crafting material

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Exotic crafting material

Holinyx
04.07.2012 , 06:11 PM | #11
no, you can't solo any lvl 50 flashpoints.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Jinook_Phi
04.08.2012 , 02:11 PM | #12
Based on how things were written, I thought they may drop of non level 50 but on hard mode but it makes sense that would not be the case. Well, guess I'll have to wait to fly a ton of missions or run some ops with a guild.

Jinook_Phi
04.08.2012 , 02:15 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Holinyx View Post
no, you can't solo any lvl 50 flashpoints.
Oh and glad you decided to delete your previous rather full yourself response and replace it with a far more helpful one. Its a good move to the LS because, well, as amazed as you were at the apparent stupidity of my question, well, yes, its just a game. I dont live my life playing it and thus dont know all its ins and outs, which is good. Thats what the idea of community is, helping each other, supporting each other. The fact the deleted your first post and replaced it with a helpful one, a good beginning aways from a life of trolling.

Ciao!
Jin

PapaBill
05.19.2012 , 10:37 AM | #14
Isuppose as one of those few people who seldom if ever play with others and only play alone are out of luck as it is pretty hard to complete HARD by one's self.

MorgothPl
05.19.2012 , 10:50 AM | #15
Biometric cell, aka lev 7 exotic crafting materials can also be gained from lev 7 and 8 crafting material caches by fleet commendations.

Got 4 of them that way.... of course you get random drops in those caches, so might be rakata materials, or other stuff.

Other way is GTN, but on my server lowest I seen them is 140k.

Thundergulch
05.21.2012 , 11:56 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgothPl View Post
Other way is GTN, but on my server lowest I seen them is 140k.
80k on my server.
Crazy how different the economies are from server to server.