Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Droid Companion C2-N2

Chuklz
01.10.2012 , 06:25 PM | #11
I'm in the process of trying to make parts for C2-N2. His stats are actually better than my smugglers. However, he still just runs in and tries punching everything. *sigh*

Methuzela
01.11.2012 , 07:29 PM | #12
Nevermind .....

Wobniar
02.21.2012 , 04:20 PM | #13
Atleast c2-n2 can use a generator on offhand, so far i havent found out what to stuff in main hand, and he cant use shield

Jerid
02.21.2012 , 04:55 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Obi-GYN-Kinobi View Post
Why you would ever use him is beyond me. I've tried... he's horrible.

On a related note, I wish they put in a way to compare gear you're looking at to the gear on companions who aren't with you (or off running missions/crafting even). I find myself not accepting rewards until they can get back and I can look at their gear.
Because Jedi Knights (who can be a Melee Tank or Melee DPS) get NO healing companions till level 30ish.
Also I've heard Gunslingers like using him because Smuglers don't get a Healing compainion till later on either. (My Gunslinger in his 20's so far has been getting by without healing, just Corso)

But yes, he tells you he doesn't use weapons when you first pick him up.
You can even choose a converstion option asking to upgrade him with weapons and he refuses.

BTW, I dont like calling it Falcon Punching... I like calling it Droid-Fu

Edit: Oh btw, if your companion is off on a request, just hit the X on the mission reward screen and it hides it in your Upper Right corner of the screen under "Pending". Then when he gets back click on the "Pending" message. I wsa offered a couple of Droid Items on my Trooper during his Nar Shaddaa line before he gained the MX Droid Companoion and I just kept that mission reward in pending till he got the companion to see if it was a good fit for him.

Whetstone
02.21.2012 , 05:25 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Obi-GYN-Kinobi View Post
Why you would ever use him is beyond me. I've tried... he's horrible.

On a related note, I wish they put in a way to compare gear you're looking at to the gear on companions who aren't with you (or off running missions/crafting even). I find myself not accepting rewards until they can get back and I can look at their gear.
He can be useful if you are in a pinch. For example after having no luck at finding a healer we were able to use him to 3 man Hammer Station at level.

Selvec
04.14.2012 , 06:37 AM | #16
I make use of him when I'm in a group situation for +2 heroics. He works well if you have no healer. Just make sure to have him run away by switching back to passive if he gets attacked.

Jedikillar
05.21.2012 , 10:37 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by azudelphi View Post
If you are using him for combat, you're doing it wrong.
i use him on my dps jedi guardian till i get a healer companion. i dont like using the other companions cause they make killing bosses in storyline and such less heroic. all i really need him out for is junk sell and heroic moment(and yes his heals are okay)
There is no emotion, there is peace; Through peace, I gain strength; Through strength, I gain knowledge; Through knowledge, i gain power; Through power, I gain serenity; Through serenity, I gain victory; Through victory, I gain harmony; Through harmony, I find there are no chains, there is the force
Cry Havoc, and let loose the dogs of war!