Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cross server needed now not next month

drMerlin
05.21.2012 , 08:25 AM | #11
I wish you would tell me how in the world a lfg for operations or flash points would be bad if it were cross server?
The game would match people with people from there own server when they were on, and when not, with people from other servers.

Here is my issue when the servers are at max pop they hold 300 people this, is laughable.
mmo? games like wow have thousands of people on the same servers.

love the game but when my guild needs one to two dps to run ec 8 man i want to find those people in 5 mins not 45 mins. if this means a lfg for people from other servers im all for it and i beleave most people would be to.

We just want to log in and be able to play the different aspecs of the game we enjoy without it being an all day thing, full of fustration.