Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunters BEWARE MAJOR BUG

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bounty Hunters BEWARE MAJOR BUG

UTBen
12.18.2011 , 12:25 AM | #1
DO NOT use the respawn to medcenter in the final class quest of act 1 The Mandolorian killer. Its will put you past an objective that gives you a key to get past doors effectively locking you into your instance. As its a class quest you can't abandon it and there are no bind points to quick travel to. I've currently stuck here for the last 4 hours waiting while ticket after ticket I submit gets responded to with use /stuck (which doesn't do anything when you're not stuck but rather trapped). Im on my 3rd ticket submission and I have to say Im very disappointed in the level of customer service in the game. There is no phone support and clearly the customer service agents don't read the tickets before they act on them they just look at the heading and send a generic reply. so all you BH beware or you might end up trapped unable to play like me.

UTBen
12.18.2011 , 02:24 AM | #2
*bump*
still trapped and waiting for a csr to help me. They must only have like 2 people on night shift or something.

Temet
12.18.2011 , 02:26 AM | #3
Try the recall to fleet ability (it'll be under general in the abilities tab - do not recall the precise name).