Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Useful Warrior Datacrons.

Osul
03.05.2012 , 10:30 PM | #81
Someone should make a thread like this for Imperial Agents.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you" -Friedrich Nietzsche.

sithgreyguard
03.21.2012 , 05:18 AM | #82
delete post.

JGames
04.03.2012 , 08:47 PM | #83
Is Willpower 'Crons really good to get as a Warrior? Just wondering.
--The Fatman--
| Kevelil - Powertech |

Faolon
04.07.2012 , 01:37 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by JGames View Post
Is Willpower 'Crons really good to get as a Warrior? Just wondering.
Willpower increases Force Crit and Damage.
While the Willpower Datacrons aren't completely necessary, any little boost counts.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

puntmobile
04.13.2012 , 12:41 PM | #85
Great guide! Thx a lot
Ouch! Making SWTOR maybe a full time job for a bunch of BIOWARE developers, but playing SWTOR shouldn't be a full time job for us player, should it?

Bria Vet: Spyhunter Jake | Zairek | many more...

Debow
04.14.2012 , 05:57 AM | #86
There is also a +3 Endurance datacron in Taris that is not listed (codex entry 48). Below is a link to a guide I found for it. Also, it looks like you have the wrong entry number for the +Presence datacron in Taris. I believe it is entry 51.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92HCqKukVIg

Fallerup
04.14.2012 , 08:51 PM | #87
I use FAPDegren's videos when I want to collect these. The videos linked here are useful, but I prefer watch 1 video pr. planet (if there is more than one) and just skip those that I dont need. Plus, Degren explains very well what to do in every video. I totally recommend using his if you are the sort of person that goes for all the datacrons, weither they are useful to you or not.

I only used the video linked for Hutta because there was only one datacron I needed.

here is a link to the play list. As he is a bounty hunter, he starts with hutta.

enjoy

Edit: and the +3 endurence one that the post above is talking about is included in the Voss video, so all should be there.
Gagota Class: Arsenal Mercenary
Member Of
Dark Brotherhood
Server: Tomb Of Freedon nadd EU

sithgreyguard
05.09.2012 , 04:20 PM | #88
great video with the assembler location here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLfItNDo1ic

Sylkh
05.21.2012 , 02:15 AM | #89
Apparently the Endurance datacron on Quesh is no longer solo-able. Other posts on the web seem to indicate that this was stealth-changed in a recent patch and now requires two people to obtain.

bliapis
05.21.2012 , 03:16 AM | #90
+4 Strength: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5UALUo_-XI [Galactic History 46: Nadd’s Legacy]

cant climb the stairs of the dam with my Sentinel for some reason, it will slide no matter what
i5 2500k OC @ 4Ghz | Thermaltek Hyper TX3 air cooler | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | Asus GTX580 CU | Asus Maximus IV GenZ/Gen3 | Thermatek 750W PSU -==- Server: Fredon Nad (EU)// Characters: [B]Vanguard L50: Clipjunkie// [B]Sentinel L50: Seithan// Juggernaur L50: Shaithis // Sorcerer L42: Rasthavas