Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it possible to upgrade to DE?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is it possible to upgrade to DE?

Norsmeang
12.17.2011 , 10:15 PM | #1
As the title says, I bought the regular $60 version of the game but now I'm regretting not paying the extra $20 for deluxe edition.

Is it possible to have my account upgraded to DE?

Kolreth
12.17.2011 , 10:16 PM | #2
You'd have to buy a DD and apply the key to your current account, they stated this would work. There is no current plans for a cheap upgrade path for SE ppl.

Enedi
12.17.2011 , 10:17 PM | #3
You would have to pay for another version if you already used your code. No big deal on the items being how you can get a vehicle for 8k and when you hit around lvl 22 or so it's pretty cake to make credits.
CE FTW!!

Norsmeang
12.18.2011 , 12:22 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kolreth View Post
You'd have to buy a DD and apply the key to your current account, they stated this would work. There is no current plans for a cheap upgrade path for SE ppl.
DD? Would I have to pay an additional $80 just to get the deluxe edition?

CodeRedFreak
12.18.2011 , 12:36 AM | #5
If you've already received & redeemed your actual product registration code, go to your My Account page. In the checklist on the left, it should show that you've redeemed the code and that you have a Standard Edition (for me it's the third item in the list). Click that checklist item and it should take you to a page with an option to upgrade--at least that's what I get when I click on it. Hope this helps.

Norsmeang
12.18.2011 , 12:45 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CodeRedFreak View Post
If you've already received & redeemed your actual product registration code, go to your My Account page. In the checklist on the left, it should show that you've redeemed the code and that you have a Standard Edition (for me it's the third item in the list). Click that checklist item and it should take you to a page with an option to upgrade--at least that's what I get when I click on it. Hope this helps.
Excellent. Thank you!

thejaded
12.18.2011 , 01:06 AM | #7
but i paid for my upgrade and still haven't got my stuff yet

Norsmeang
12.18.2011 , 01:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by thejaded View Post
but i paid for my upgrade and still haven't got my stuff yet
restart the game. got my items as soon as i did

thejaded
12.18.2011 , 02:10 AM | #9
did that too