Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding Malgus.. [Super Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Regarding Malgus.. [Super Spoilers]

MonsterrLuv
05.14.2012 , 08:21 PM | #1
Okay so, if anyone did the False Emperor, you know that Malgus betrays the empire and you go and fight him.

You also know that he *survives* his defeat on his steathship if you go and search on the Wookieepedia

My theory?

Spoiler
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected

Kanshan
05.17.2012 , 11:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MonsterrLuv View Post
Okay so, if anyone did the False Emperor, you know that Malgus betrays the empire and you go and fight him.

You also know that he *survives* his defeat on his steathship if you go and search on the Wookieepedia

My theory?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Want to post feed back of why you're quitting? For the love of all that is good, post here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Temeluchus
05.17.2012 , 12:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Kanshan
05.17.2012 , 12:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
Want to post feed back of why you're quitting? For the love of all that is good, post here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Temeluchus
05.17.2012 , 12:19 PM | #5
I don't know the reasoning for it, as I'm not a writer for the game. I'm just telling you what the Torhead datamining says. You can look it up yourself to verify what I'm saying and since it's an open secret on the forums, you could find posts dealing with it here.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

DesAnvos
05.18.2012 , 01:53 AM | #6
I'm seriously hoping this isn't true as sith betraying the empire for no good reason is already done, plus you know they kinda owe the imperial characters and empire big time.

Harlequintwo
05.20.2012 , 07:05 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DesAnvos View Post
I'm seriously hoping this isn't true as sith betraying the empire for no good reason is already done, plus you know they kinda owe the imperial characters and empire big time.
Spoiler

DesAnvos
05.20.2012 , 12:32 PM | #8
To be fair Sidious didn't truly survive he came back through a clone and Maul was largely a retcon.

I'm not entirely opposed to Malgus returning just not all shiney like it never happened but rather highly cybernetic.

Also lets face it repeating the sith rebel for no reason plot line would be a very bad move on bioware's part, especially when in game people have just seen how epic fail a rebellion of even the scale and power Malgus could come up with was.

Saseav
05.20.2012 , 01:33 PM | #9
remember if there's no body or cutscene of the body dying/disappearing like obi wan, assume them to be alive.
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force