Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DC'd on Long Queue Server = :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
DC'd on Long Queue Server = :(

Zuleea
12.18.2011 , 01:47 AM | #1
So it took about 4 hours of queue time for me to even get logged into my server. That was already pretty irritating. I get that it's a new game, but it's not even officially out yet, so it's only going to get worse, before it gets better. But okay...

I did other things, finally get logged in, play for about 30 minutes, when suddenly I get disconnected. I immediately reconnect, and for the next 15 minutes sit there showing as position 1 in the queue. This cannot be right. Something has to be mucked up, as surely I would have gotten in by now. I click cancel. I click on my server. And now I'm position 1400-something. Are you serious?

I waited 4 hours to play for 30 minutes only to get dc'd and now it looks like I'll have to wait another 3-4 hours to get back on. Seriously. This is a massive problem.

Please look into fixing it so that there's some kind of time-frame after getting disconnected that you can reconnect without getting requeued. Hold that spot for a few minutes or something. Please. I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, and it's hugely disappointing that I cannot actually get a chance to play.

PS, sorry if there's another thread about this, but I didn't see any way to actually search the forums. Is there a way to do this?