Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug with Surrender (Gunslinger) mechanic on Firebrand and Stormcaller 16m HM EC?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bug with Surrender (Gunslinger) mechanic on Firebrand and Stormcaller 16m HM EC?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dasoul
05.19.2012 , 11:25 PM | #1
I'm in the guild Premonition on Space Slug, running a gunslinger in Dirty Fighting spec. We've beat Stormcaller and Firebrand multiple times already on 16m HM but this week while I was dpsing on SC threat seemed to be getting pulled left and right by myself and the troopers. At first I thought our tank was having an off night, since the Sentinals we run with were actually not pulling threat for once I started thinking it was just me, mistiming my threat drop or the like. When the raid was over I went through reviewing my logs and the like to see if there was something in maybe the upgrades I had gotten the week prior that simply pushed me over the threat threshold or what I was doing different. What I discovered in looking at the logs disturbed me a bit.
Spoiler

I would rather guess that it has to be a bug of some sort as the ability is working yet not registering on SC 100% of the time, I don't even target Firebrand in the fight though I likely should running dirty fighting spec, I'ma baddie. I've looked over Torparse on the other Gunslinger in our guild and there is no sign of a threat drop on Stormcaller, (i.e. the <-16> like you see in the last log of mine from Firebrand), when they are dpsing on Firebrand so I assume that is the norm?

Stormcaller was only affected 2 times out of the 7 times I used the ability, now if there was a resist or a miss in my logs I could say that it was something likely on my end more but having it not appear in my logs at all is a bit troublesome. Unfortunatly, the full logs got wiped on my standard cleaning of them so all I have is the saved format in which I showed where I pulled them out from. The Torparse of the logs if they would help can be found here however: http://www.torparse.com/a/38162

Any feedback on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Scamp
Premonition - Space Slug - Gunslinger

Valakhnarr
05.19.2012 , 11:31 PM | #2
Before the mods do it, you might want to put the log info inside spoiler tags; makes the post much easier to read.

Dasoul
05.20.2012 , 01:08 AM | #3
Thanks for the tip, didn't even think about it and adjusted it.
Scamp

Beesodd
05.20.2012 , 01:11 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Dasoul,

Thanks for the report. If you haven't done so already, please submit this as a ticket. Since this doesn't look like it'll fit on an in-game ticket, please send it in as an email, by mailing support@swtor.com. Also, please include the classes that you were running with, it may help in locating what caused this.

Thanks again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Dasoul
05.20.2012 , 01:41 AM | #5
Thank you Beesodd, I did e-mail it as a ticket and provided the information on classes. I probably should of just done that first.
Scamp

Marls
06.20.2012 , 12:00 PM | #6
Do you mind if I ask the outcome of this, I still seem to be experiencing similar issues at times.